IUPA backs Desantis - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL, what education level do you have Democrap?
    I can see they taught you spelling 101 at Lauderhill Middle.
    I will help you out but just this time....... TRAILER!!!
    What a jacka$$!!
    Not me a##-wipe. But I do get a kick out of your moronic attempt to rationalize the world events around you when people like you get all your facts from your rectum/Fox News and the Repugs like DeSantis attract non-thinking robots like yourself. I am enjoying a nice pension and benefits though, no thanks to your repug reps. I like how others on this thread make fun of your achievement. PHD, Hah! Now, I will finish reading my NY Times while you finish watching Fox and Friends! BTW, as someone else referenced, do you actually live in a mobile home?

Unregistered
    Not me a##-wipe. But I do get a kick out of your moronic attempt to rationalize the world events around you when people like you get all your facts from your rectum/Fox News and the Repugs like DeSantis attract non-thinking robots like yourself. I am enjoying a nice pension and benefits though, no thanks to your repug reps. I like how others on this thread make fun of your achievement. PHD, Hah! Now, I will finish reading my NY Times while you finish watching Fox and Friends! BTW, as someone else referenced, do you actually live in a mobile home?
    Rationalize this you low IQ voter, this is what your boy Gillum believes in.

https://www.dreamdefenders.org/freedompapers

He’ll close the prisons and let your relatives out, but you won’t have a job jailer.

Unregistered
    Sun Sentinel reporter now suggesting the 85% no confidence vote total and the matching latest 85% vote to endorse DeSantis may be fake/rigged totals.

Anthony Man, Sun Sentinel:
    "The 85% coincidence?
    @BrowardSheriff deputies union says 85% of members voted to endorse @RonDeSantisFL. (Result announced earlier; bestowed Friday in Plantation.) Earlier this year, union said 85 percent of deputies voting said they had “no confidence” in Sheriff @ScottJIsrael."

https://twitter.com/browardpolitics/...26024223358978

Unregistered
    Now I see why the jailers endorsed Gillium,
    https://www.heritagefl.com/story/201...oup/10484.html

Unregistered
    PHD. You are not fooling anyone. Look how easy I got under your skin you moronic Repug ! If you have to say you have your PHD, you most likely have your GED!
    You’re under somebody’s skin? It certainly isn’t mine because you can’t even spell. People who can’t spell don’t intimidate me. You’re a moron. Typical Democrat moron.

But I enjoy calling you out because you’re the real racists in our society. You’ll vote for scum like Gillum for one reason. And one reason only. Because he’s black. That is the pinnacle of ignorance. And it shows why people should fight you at every turn.

Unregistered
    Sun Sentinel reporter now suggesting the 85% no confidence vote total and the matching latest 85% vote to endorse DeSantis may be fake/rigged totals.

Anthony Man, Sun Sentinel:
    "The 85% coincidence?
    @BrowardSheriff deputies union says 85% of members voted to endorse @RonDeSantisFL. (Result announced earlier; bestowed Friday in Plantation.) Earlier this year, union said 85 percent of deputies voting said they had “no confidence” in Sheriff @ScottJIsrael."

https://twitter.com/browardpolitics/...26024223358978
    This is typical Sun Sentinel stupidity. Stuff like this is the reason why we call mainstream media fake news.

If 85% of the IUPA membership voted no confidence in the sheriff, how is it anything but confirmation of validity that the same 85% voted to endorse the candidate that said in a televised debate that he would remove the sheriff if he's elected?

Unregistered
    Rationalize this you low IQ voter, this is what your boy Gillum believes in.

https://www.dreamdefenders.org/freedompapers

He’ll close the prisons and let your relatives out, but you won’t have a job jailer.
    Holy sh!t, I just read that garbage. This guy is a straight up racist. Anyone who supports this racist trash must be the same as him.

Get ready for Florida to look exactly like Chicago if this this garbage gets elected.

Unregistered
    Now I see why the jailers endorsed Gillium,
    https://www.heritagefl.com/story/201...oup/10484.html
    What is wrong with these Jews who support this scum. He is intricately tied to multiple terrorist groups who hate Jews and want to see the destruction of Israel.

And you have these democrat Jews lining up to support this garbage. Debbie Wasseman Schultz is a straight up sell out and disgrace to her people for supporting this. No principles whatsoever. Don’t these people take a stand for anything? WTF

Unregistered

No Doubt

Holy sh!t, I just read that garbage. This guy is a straight up racist. Anyone who supports this racist trash must be the same as him.

Get ready for Florida to look exactly like Chicago if this this garbage gets elected.
    He is a racist! It just took a little prodding to get this Repug out of hiding. Oh, of course, this thug has his PHD!

Unregistered

No Way

He is a racist! It just took a little prodding to get this Repug out of hiding. Oh, of course, this thug has his PHD!
    IUPA + DeSantis= PBA

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast