Jeff Bell CNN quote - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are we underpaid? We are now number 1 in the county. Stop being one of the 19
    FAKE NEWS look it up if you can read then come back and say your right.

Unregistered
    How are we underpaid? We are now number 1 in the county. Stop being one of the 19
    Are you stupid? You’re not even close to being number 1 in the county. LMAO, if you guys are this ignorant it’s no wonder you’re getting 3% raises. I don’t know who your 19 are, but apparently they’re the only 19 with a brain at BSO. Our Department is guaranteed that we are one of he three highest paid. It’s in our contract. When you dummies get that in your contract, get back to us. 😂

Unregistered
    Are you stupid? You’re not even close to being number 1 in the county. LMAO, if you guys are this ignorant it’s no wonder you’re getting 3% raises. I don’t know who your 19 are, but apparently they’re the only 19 with a brain at BSO. Our Department is guaranteed that we are one of he three highest paid. It’s in our contract. When you dummies get that in your contract, get back to us. 😂
    Although Ive never seen it, I heard that exists. If you truly have that clause in your contract that is effing shweet! In fact, I believe ours is similar but it indicates that we will remain right under FHP at all times. Lol

Unregistered
    All I know is this place is unraveling with this total incompetence and disaster the Governor stuck in here. This guy is the absolute worst. He held that press conference specifically to make Satz arrest these deputies. Everyone knows what he did and what he was up to, and nobody can or should trust him or any of his command after that. They have lost our trust and it isn’t coming back until we get a real sheriff in here.
    What we need is for SI to return to BSO

Unregistered
    What we need is for SI to return to BSO
    He should have never left from the beginning. This place is a joke.

Unregistered
    He should have never left from the beginning. This place is a joke.
    Speaking of joke where is Jeff Bell seems to be lost again.

Unregistered
    Thank him for ur raises

Unregistered
    Thank him for ur raises
    We are the lowest paid. Thank him for w h a t

Unregistered
    We are the lowest paid. Thank him for w h a t
    Stfu, if you think you are not paid enough, switch jobs.

Unregistered
    Stfu, if you think you are not paid enough, switch jobs.
    Dude ask around and it's more like why are we the lowest paid? What Bell proposed was just a settlement. We are all behind the 8 ball and still the same old low crap deal. I will be running for president of IIUPA next round for sure and show all how to work this cause it's obvious he doesn't know or care.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast