Sgt. Archiball-less - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why does Scott supervise his wife? That’s against policy. What is that lazy azz union rep doing besides sitting in the office with his boyfriend all night. Scott’s wife shouldn’t be working under his supervision. Like the wife don’t rat out deputies to her loser husband. Get off your azz and go to the Captain, Cerulli! You are creating a hostile work environment. Do something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does Scott supervise his wife? That’s against policy. What is that lazy azz union rep doing besides sitting in the office with his boyfriend all night. Scott’s wife shouldn’t be working under his supervision. Like the wife don’t rat out deputies to her loser husband. Get off your azz and go to the Captain, Cerulli! You are creating a hostile work environment. Do something.
    First off Cerulli don’t worry about nothing except getting easy overtime. Secondly, take it to the Captain are you kidding me. That Captain is a fat lazy pedophile looking POS. Rimel knows you can’t supervise relatives. He used to burn people for not following policy, now he creates hostile work environments. I hope the fat bass turd chokes on his lunch, lord knows he never waddles his fat azz through jail. Hey major A you watching this? Make that fat tub of sh!t Rimel do some work, if you can look at his fat face with that pedophile mustache.

Unregistered
    First off Cerulli don’t worry about nothing except getting easy overtime. Secondly, take it to the Captain are you kidding me. That Captain is a fat lazy pedophile looking POS. Rimel knows you can’t supervise relatives. He used to burn people for not following policy, now he creates hostile work environments. I hope the fat bass turd chokes on his lunch, lord knows he never waddles his fat azz through jail. Hey major A you watching this? Make that fat tub of sh!t Rimel do some work, if you can look at his fat face with that pedophile mustache.
    Rimel has always been a fat scumbag! Way to take care of your people, you fat Phuck!

Unregistered
    Major is burned out and overwhelmed. And on his own...

Unregistered
    Sheet, broward fina be just like Detroit, baltimore or any other jig-a-boo ran city. Tru-dat.
    This guy's gotta point. I'm not a racist in any way, but have been called one on occasion when it's convenient for the other person when things are not going their way.. or someone has no argument left.

Most cities that try their best for "equality", tend to have the most corruption. You can't skate around that truth.

There's good and bad in every race, orientation, and political vews. Some are just worse than others.

Unregistered
    Major is burned out and overwhelmed. And on his own...
    But he has no backbone, and never stands up for the deputies, hey major just once before you go, stand up for the deputies! That fat phuck Rimel is letting one of the worst Sergeants in the agency, supervise his own wife. The wife gets special treatment and Rimel looks the other way as he waddles out the door. Do something.

Unregistered
    Rimel is a nice guy.

Unregistered
    But he has no backbone, and never stands up for the deputies, hey major just once before you go, stand up for the deputies! That fat phuck Rimel is letting one of the worst Sergeants in the agency, supervise his own wife. The wife gets special treatment and Rimel looks the other way as he waddles out the door. Do something.
    Couldn't agree more but if you think our other major has our backs you're silly. Langelier is all about himself. But you likely know that already.

Unregistered
    Hey jailer stop whining. So for once your forced to work besides passing out toilet paper. This site is for Leo's which your not now leave

Unregistered

Turnkey ....just make the baloney switches and stfu!

You guys do any police work, other than running from gunfire?
    Turnkey....if we want to hear your opinion, we will give it to you. Don't you have some spread cheeks
    To search for drugs or cell phones!???

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast