Corona - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corona

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what I've been saying all along. These troopers hanging around Wafflehouse, food stains on badge, playing that darn Wafflehouse Shuffle song on the restaurant juke, spilling that cheap OJ on pants, lord have mercy. Let's get serious.
    Lol now that's funny. I don't care who you are

Unregistered

Cool

That's what I've been saying all along. These troopers hanging around Wafflehouse, food stains on badge, playing that darn Wafflehouse Shuffle song on the restaurant juke, spilling that cheap OJ on pants, lord have mercy. Let's get serious.
    True story:

I ate at Taco Bell and a piece of lettuce fell down the pen hole in my uniform shirt. It was a long shard of taco-lettuce (with hot sauce on it). It actually fell directly into the pen hole of my shirt pocket, but I didn't know it (at the time).

The next day, I re-wore the exact same uniform shirt. When I had to copy down some information from a complainant, I pulled out my pocket notepad and opened it up and asked her for her information. I then pulled out my pocket-pen and it pulled out yesterday's lettuce shard (with hot sauce on it). It landed (actually plopped or splattered) directly on my white notepad, in the presence of the lady. You should have seen the look on her face. Mannnn that was embarrassing! LOL

Unregistered
    Reminds me of the time I leaned in to talk to a violator and my gum fell out of my mouth and went inside their car.

Unregistered

This is funny?

Why would you make a joke of this virus? Thousands of people are dying from this and thousands more will die. Perhaps, it may be a member of your family, a fellow trooper, or even you. Being in a state of denial is not going to stop it. Being frightened and making jokes about it is not going to stop it.

Unregistered
    Why would you make a joke of this virus? Thousands of people are dying from this and thousands more will die. Perhaps, it may be a member of your family, a fellow trooper, or even you. Being in a state of denial is not going to stop it. Being frightened and making jokes about it is not going to stop it.

It is no joke but sadly FHP must think it is as we have no (or small amount) hand sanitizer, masks or anything to protect us. Now go out and get me those contacts. SMH

Unregistered
    Of course FHP is making jokes. What would you expect? Too many troopers don’t have the education of teachers, nurses, doctors, or even the janitorial workers who are keeping citizens safer from the virus. I know the nurses and doctors need sanitizer and masks more than troopers, who should’ve learned how to wash their hands by now. The next time you ask why troopers aren’t paid more take a look at this thread.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Of course FHP is making jokes. What would you expect? Too many troopers don’t have the education of teachers, nurses, doctors, or even the janitorial workers who are keeping citizens safer from the virus. I know the nurses and doctors need sanitizer and masks more than troopers, who should’ve learned how to wash their hands by now. The next time you ask why troopers aren’t paid more take a look at this thread.
    Your theory is moot. You would be shocked at the immaturity in some high paying municipal police departments. And yet, they are making anywhere from 70k (base) to 120k (with OT). How do you explain the higher pay of the municipal Miami PD department (after looking at their threads)?

Again, your theory is moot.

Unregistered

Traffic Stops out of state cars

I just read that we will be setting up checkpoints and conducting stops on the interstates on all vehicles from states that have high rate of coronavirus. Is there a plan to protect troopers during the stop? It’s going to be difficult maintaining a safe distance. If you saw what happened in New York City to some of our brother officers there, many of them quickly developed the virus.. Are there any plans in the works?

Unregistered
    I just read that we will be setting up checkpoints and conducting stops on the interstates on all vehicles from states that have high rate of coronavirus. Is there a plan to protect troopers during the stop? It’s going to be difficult maintaining a safe distance. If you saw what happened in New York City to some of our brother officers there, many of them quickly developed the virus.. Are there any plans in the works?
    What is the PC for detention? If the PC is selecting out-of-state tags at a checkpoint or roadblock, then it's illegal.

Unregistered
    Don't comply with the order. Its unlawful.
    If DeSantis is really concerned, he would stop the flights from New York, and other areas with high infection numbers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast