Did someone forget to do a background check on an applicant - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major JV is definitely an idiot !
    I am sure you had a problem with Dunn,Davis,Brown,Savaiko,Levine,Smith and now Vargas as the patrol major. So one would think that maybe you are the problem. I know if they put Dunk in there you would be screaming too!

Unregistered
    I am sure you had a problem with Dunn,Davis,Brown,Savaiko,Levine,Smith and now Vargas as the patrol major. So one would think that maybe you are the problem. I know if they put Dunk in there you would be screaming too!
    No,
    Dunk is ok. Smith is great, Dunn was fine Savaiko and Levine were generally ok. Brown was pretty good, and Davis was decent. JV is a dumba$$.

Unregistered
    No,
    Dunk is ok. Smith is great, Dunn was fine Savaiko and Levine were generally ok. Brown was pretty good, and Davis was decent. JV is a dumba$$.
    I hear his brother is also a dum@$$ and disliked by a large number in his department. It must run in the family.

Unregistered
    You left out Major R. Black! What about Major DW?

Unregistered
    You left out Major R. Black! What about Major DW?
    Yeah, RB sucked at every position he was in. I don’t remember a Major DW.......

Unregistered
    I hear his brother is also a dum@$$ and disliked by a large number in his department. It must run in the family.
    Sounds right....

Unregistered
    Yeah, RB sucked at every position he was in. I don’t remember a Major DW.......
    RB was patrol major for a very very very short time. He f*cked that up real quick. Promoting him to any rank was by far the worst move ever by the city.

Unregistered
    The only, only thing RB wasn’t was lazy. Dunn would let him do all the work and reign him in as needed. Which is why he got promoted. When he became chief, there was no one to keep him in check. So he destroyed morale and ran an inept admin—DW, JV some would include JL and JS In that group.

Unregistered
    The only, only thing RB wasn’t was lazy. Dunn would let him do all the work and reign him in as needed. Which is why he got promoted. When he became chief, there was no one to keep him in check. So he destroyed morale and ran an inept admin—DW, JV some would include JL and JS In that group.
    RB created staff weaknesses by pitting one against another, micromanage and assign four people the same task and then take none of the truly workable solutions that were submitted. He would often go with his own ideas which proved to be disasters.

Unregistered
    RB created staff weaknesses by pitting one against another, micromanage and assign four people the same task and then take none of the truly workable solutions that were submitted. He would often go with his own ideas which proved to be disasters.
    Agree. He had so many negatives, we could go on and on....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast