Corona
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona

Unregistered

Corona

How is your troop preparing and protecting you for the corona virus?

Unregistered
    All PAT tests are canx through April State wide.

Unregistered
    If you say you have corona, Troop-F is making you take a breathalyzer test.

Unregistered
    What about the promotional exam? I assume it’s still a go!

Unregistered
    Aloha/Bravo.

Unregistered
    Nothing different.

Hope none of us get it.

Unregistered
    Take out at Waffle House only. Eat inside charger only, not outside. Syrup stains are a *****. Got me that all star breakfast☕️🧇🍳🍞🥓 🧻

Unregistered

Shifts

None of this is a joke. People are dying and there is a high risk to law enforcement. Have any shift changes been made and what are the plan for keeping us safe? Enough with the childish stuff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of this is a joke. People are dying and there is a high risk to law enforcement. Have any shift changes been made and what are the plan for keeping us safe? Enough with the childish stuff.
    Chill bro this whole Corona thing is nothing but a joke. Look at what the Democrats did by denying everyone money. It's obviously a political scam and nothing but a joke. Chill out chicken little, the sky isn't falling, only the stock market.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what I've been saying all along. These troopers hanging around Wafflehouse, food stains on badge, playing that darn Wafflehouse Shuffle song on the restaurant juke, spilling that cheap OJ on pants, lord have mercy. Let's get serious.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast