SI to do list - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SI to do list

Unregistered

Cool you had me at Jim Jones!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Step in front of the South bound tri rail
    2. Drink some Kool-Aid mixed by Jim Jones
    3. Listen to twenty-four hours of YOKO ONO,s greatest hits!
    Last but not least taser that BALD headed sodomite Russ in his tiny ball sack!
    Your welcome.
    LMAO thank you
    Yoko Ono's Greatest Hits hahahaha that's an oxymoron

Unregistered
    LMAO thank you
    Yoko Ono's Greatest Hits hahahaha that's an oxymoron
    Welcome!!!!!

Unregistered
    Might be because you keep on with the same old SH1T every time you write. Get over it and stop with the same old bullsh1T jerk off. You think what you say is funny but in reality you sound like a scumbag. Get a life with all the complete loes
    I think it’s funny and me thinks Scotty and his band of anal bead users will never run anything but the bus station glory hole!

Unregistered

Agree strongly!!!!!! 👍

I think it’s funny and me thinks Scotty and his band of anal bead users will never run anything but the bus station glory hole!
    It was FUNNY!! AND I did see IRA and the other short bus kids, now security guards at the bus station men's ROOM. No more FREE RIDE you Aaaasssss lickers!

Unregistered
    It was FUNNY!! AND I did see IRA and the other short bus kids, now security guards at the bus station men's ROOM. No more FREE RIDE you Aaaasssss lickers!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of terror as my camper shook. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered
    Unfortunately he won't do anything with SID. Same rats. Same disloyal men.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately he won't do anything with SID. Same rats. Same disloyal men.
    Like Hyatt. He still feeds Lamberti and Fondo information.

Unregistered
    All this stuff they kept buried. I kne Patti was a full on drunk but never knew she was a dyke lesbo with 2 (or 3) divorces under her belt that's why both her husbands left her a$$.

Unregistered
    Like Hyatt. He still feeds Lamberti and Fondo information.
    Trudel, what’s your obsession with SID? I am sure Lamberti and Fondo could care less about BSO. You should try doing the same, will be good for that high blood pressure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12