The Lube Promotion chant - Page 410
Page 410 of 615 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailors I want to be very straight forward with you. I have given up the CPD gig after telling Un to stand down. He laughed once it was translated to him but he got the point.!

I am Back now continuing to shape MPD. I have pulled some favors and in return OJ WILL NOT be moving into Baypoint. I also have been in negotiations making the next chief. I make dreams come true!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.
    Ronald, I bet every Sunday your poor priest drinks a 5th of whiskey, after you leave confession. Damn the lies you tell on here. Makes a few wonder if this is how you were as a supervisor. Ok, now were really confused. You gave up CPD? How, you were never there. Also, you said you were recalled back to ACTIVE duty! which is a great lie, that's why your took a leave of absents. Let's keep the lies right and on point. Your all over the place with them. So, you now claimed to be making our next chief. Which one are your going with? You named several to date. Are you just throwing names out and the odds are one would get it and YOU picked it? Hey, since your main bro, Louis left. You didn't happen to pick too, the next D/C?

Unregistered
    Ronald, I bet every Sunday your poor priest drinks a 5th of whiskey, after you leave confession. Damn the lies you tell on here. Makes a few wonder if this is how you were as a supervisor. Ok, now were really confused. You gave up CPD? How, you were never there. Also, you said you were recalled back to ACTIVE duty! which is a great lie, that's why your took a leave of absents. Let's keep the lies right and on point. Your all over the place with them. So, you now claimed to be making our next chief. Which one are your going with? You named several to date. Are you just throwing names out and the odds are one would get it and YOU picked it? Hey, since your main bro, Louis left. You didn't happen to pick too, the next D/C?
    The Norseman!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    The Norseman!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    It would be a great choice. Mag, is WHITE!!!!! Will never happen here again. Must be a Cuban within the F&F plan or a black to appease the other half of Miami's population.

Unregistered
    It would be a great choice. Mag, is WHITE!!!!! Will never happen here again. Must be a Cuban within the F&F plan or a black to appease the other half of Miami's population.
    Half? In your equation, you must have applied "common core' math. Blacks comprise 22.31% of Miami's population, Hispanics 65.76% and Whites 11.83%. It is a long standing EEOC aspiration, that a police agency must reflect within its rank the community it serves.

Unregistered
    Sailors I want to be very straight forward with you. I have given up the CPD gig after telling Un to stand down. He laughed once it was translated to him but he got the point.!

I am Back now continuing to shape MPD. I have pulled some favors and in return OJ WILL NOT be moving into Baypoint. I also have been in negotiations making the next chief. I make dreams come true!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.
    Hey Pig sh!t, lying again. You were never there so how can you claim that you left it. And to compound the lies with another that you are "continuing to shape" the MPD. You aren't shaping crap. Retirement has been good to you, an internet troll with nothing better than to post nonsense on LeoAffairs. I really feel sorry for you that you didn't develop a plan for retirement.

Unregistered
    Ronald, the rumor mill. Is claiming your heading to L.V. To oversee and train there people.

Unregistered
    Learn from me.I will never let you sailors down!

Unregistered
    Soon I shall arrange for the next police chief of the Miami Police Department to be chosen. Then he will owe me some favors. I have clout and I know people. I make dreams come true.

Unregistered
    Soon I shall arrange for the next police chief of the Miami Police Department to be chosen. Then he will owe me some favors. I have clout and I know people. I make dreams come true.

Who is the next chief, sir?

Unregistered
    See, Ron anyone can take credit after city halls names one. Then you come across as if it was your idea. We all know you want to come back. If you couldn't secure a position for yourself. Why do you expect any of us to believe you had any say in the picking? Hate to be the bearer in bad news. All, this I'm great, did it all, been everywhere. You come across as a azzhole. So are you taking a leave of absents from the navy to head back to choose the chief?

Page 410 of 615 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast