Miramar would be even shorter if... - Page 30
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Unregistered
    Check with the woman in the office at the bus stop, she will tell you I'm always right. I will check and see if you checked with her. If you don't check with her it will mean I'm right. Also you must give a description of everyone waiting on the bench. This may not make sense to you, but for someone with superior intelligence and spelling skills like me it makes sense.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well he himself said miss uniform cro is bat$#/+ crazy, so I’m going with miss civilian, this time.
    Gee, DW and his property...talk about egocentric. Some of them probably deserved to get burned by him.....

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3117553]Check with the woman in the office at the bus stop, she will tell you I'm always right. I will check and see if you checked with her. If you don't check with her it will mean I'm right. Also you must give a description of everyone waiting on the bench. This may not make sense to you, but for someone with superior intelligence and spelling skills like me it makes
    Got ot my friend. Others in Z6 won't

Unregistered
    Here's a newsflash dip$hit!!! I haven't responded to any posts on this city's thread in over a week. In fact, I really don't work for your agency. I was debunking your belief that it's only a few people posting on here, and you thinking it's the same person responding to their own posts. You really are dumb.
    You however seem to be the only person defending idiots within your agency. Your use of the same phrases over and over again just shows you really don't have any better responses and lack intelligence.
    You're not only a narcissist, but also an egocentric moron. I can guarantee mirrors get an extra workout when you're around them, and that you'll read your response to this post numerous times.
    Get help son. Admitting your addictions is the first step to recovery.
    I'll check your idiotic response next week pu$$cake!!!
    Oh that hurt, I'm dumb! Oh and I'm a dipsh*t! How will I ever recover from your vicious attack?

Like I said- Dealing with you is like shooting fish in a barrel- I just have to sit back and wait for you to post more stupid sh*t. Keep up the gaslighting! Ill bet your girlfriend is glad, this takes away from you abusing her.

Unregistered
    Check with the woman in the office at the bus stop, she will tell you I'm always right. I will check and see if you checked with her. If you don't check with her it will mean I'm right. Also you must give a description of everyone waiting on the bench. This may not make sense to you, but for someone with superior intelligence and spelling skills like me it makes sense.
    What it proved is there is evidence that would stand up in court that you are a liar. It proved there were witnesses that proved you are a liar when you said you were there. It proved by giving a description of the people visible on the video that you are liar and were not there.

Its pretty basic stuff and in the end it proved you are a liar!

Unregistered
    What it proved is there is evidence that would stand up in court that you are a liar. It proved there were witnesses that proved you are a liar when you said you were there. It proved by giving a description of the people visible on the video that you are liar and were not there.

Its pretty basic stuff and in the end it proved you are a liar!
    You just can't make this crap up. What a tard this guy is. Now he will say that he is in the office until 1800 and can bust you up all day. Then he will tell you that you are the head clown of your own clown show. He will also look for spelling mistakes (while making his own) and then point them out. Oh don't forget he likes to mention his superiority. Nope, you just can make this up. What a pompous ass he is. Right now he is probably waiting at the bus stop with his useless life and telling the woman there what a hero he is. He has probably told her he gets into four shootouts a week. Yep, what a useless baboon this guy is. Can you say "Loser?"

Unregistered
    You just can't make this crap up. What a tard this guy is. Now he will say that he is in the office until 1800 and can bust you up all day. Then he will tell you that you are the head clown of your own clown show. He will also look for spelling mistakes (while making his own) and then point them out. Oh don't forget he likes to mention his superiority. Nope, you just can make this up. What a pompous ass he is. Right now he is probably waiting at the bus stop with his useless life and telling the woman there what a hero he is. He has probably told her he gets into four shootouts a week. Yep, what a useless baboon this guy is. Can you say "Loser?"
    The guy demands that you go to a bus stop and the waits there to see if you show up. This is bizarre behavior. He then said he has evidence that will stand up in court. Clearly, the guy has some sort of mental issues - at a minimum "delusions of grandeur." The sad part is he doesn't know it and writes of his "superiority." Truly a sad case. And he was issued a firearm - even worse.

Unregistered
    No spelling errors in MY posts! Oh your juvenile attacks on me hurt so bad! How will I ever survive?

Unregistered
    The PD is my fam, except for DW, BP and the his other girls, they immediate fam.
    You need to ween yourself away from the rest too.

Unregistered
    DW will go on as usual with his little CRO and the others, the rest will use discretion
    Is corona the new Miramar std? I’d rather chance that than DW or BP or the little miss civilian.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast