Corruption cover ups everywhere under State Attorney Rundle - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a strong feeling if you had lived in Germany in the late ‘30s you would have stood on a sidewalk and cheered for Hitler as well. It is called the cult of personality syndrome. I say we investigate Biden, Trump and every other corrupt politician that steals from their citizens. America first.
    Nothing you wrote makes sense. The prior poster above writes to the heart of the matter about the current sao office. You go in to help victims and instead come out one.

Unregistered
    Nothing you wrote makes sense. The prior poster above writes to the heart of the matter about the current sao office. You go in to help victims and instead come out one.
    The prior poster- meaning you, went into a diatribe about Ukraine and how Trump is a victim of some conspiracy theory. Let’s keep national politics out of this. We have enough problem with our local corruption and more so, with the internal politics of our department.

Unregistered
    The prior poster- meaning you, went into a diatribe about Ukraine and how Trump is a victim of some conspiracy theory. Let’s keep national politics out of this. We have enough problem with our local corruption and more so, with the internal politics of our department.
    Agreed.
    Who would make a very good sa replace?

Unregistered
    It's not a coveted position...no one really wants the job anymore

Unregistered
    In this article rundle is quoted as saying arrests are life record...but isn't she also pushing expungements? I'm confused.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/m...school-threats

Unregistered
    Well I have decided due to being a "very stable genius" with "great and unmatched wisdom" I am also no longer going to cooperate with subpoenas. They can do it, so can I.

Unregistered
    In this article rundle is quoted as saying arrests are life record...but isn't she also pushing expungements? I'm confused.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/m...school-threats
    She’s confused too. She probably wasn’t sober when she made the statement

Unregistered
    Stable genius = a rare breed.
    But everyone has their piss point.
    When you witness corruption and cant do anything about it, your genuis begins to fight with your conscience.
    Either you rationalize it quickly and deal or ptsd sets in.
    Corruption does alot of damage to a society, best to avoid it at all costs.
    Proud of those who fight it with fervor.
    Stable genius is a unique blend of art and science...
    That coukd be bullsh$t artist and numb scientist, for which many in corruption have mastered.
    Align yourself correctly and it will lessen the chance of ptsd setting in.

Unregistered
    Stable genius = a rare breed.
    But everyone has their piss point.
    When you witness corruption and cant do anything about it, your genuis begins to fight with your conscience.
    Either you rationalize it quickly and deal or ptsd sets in.
    Corruption does alot of damage to a society, best to avoid it at all costs.
    Proud of those who fight it with fervor.
    Stable genius is a unique blend of art and science...
    That coukd be bullsh$t artist and numb scientist, for which many in corruption have mastered.
    Align yourself correctly and it will lessen the chance of ptsd setting in.
    That is deep! Need to send that to D.C. and some other local areas. All secrets will eventually cost something.

Unregistered
    That is deep! Need to send that to D.C. and some other local areas. All secrets will eventually cost something.
    Secrets? With phone overlays, fake developer draw ins, and marked followed forums ...who still believes in secrets?
    Live your life, be yourself .

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast