The greasy grind - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Racetrack eyewitnesses

At least hes not trespassed from the area 1 racetrack after a little parking lot episode....
    Sponsored by Red Bull..

Unregistered
    Does having a laminated sign made out of a letter from IA and posting it on your fence saying that a deputy was given a written reprimand due to his actions count as a trespassing sign? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does having a laminated sign made out of a letter from IA and posting it on your fence saying that a deputy was given a written reprimand due to his actions count as a trespassing sign? Asking for a friend.
    That can’t possibly be true

Unregistered

Broward parking Solutions

Fwd...from IA...no one got a written reprimand...but keep trying....

Unregistered
    That’s not what the letter on the fence says.

Unregistered

Dumb enough to believe it

Let me know when u find that mysterious written reprimand...never happened..end of story..56 bingo if ur bored..we can talk ..

Unregistered

Toenail clipper

That can’t possibly be true
    Oh its true and was posted on the guys fence for all to see

Unregistered
    But the chik fil a and the calling the sgt on another deputy and the sleeping on duty did? Or did nothing happen? What about the deputy’s ankle you broke when you stepped on it? Did that not happen either? Anyone can see the letter on the fence at broward parking solutions, did that happen? Or you’re just saying a written reprimand didn’t happen. I think the owner of BPS would be interested to know that, maybe someone should give him a call.

Unregistered
    Let me know when u find that mysterious written reprimand...never happened..end of story..56 bingo if ur bored..we can talk ..
    Didn’t you work 5a-5p today? Oh I forgot, when you sleep on duty you can work a detail until 11 and be back at work at 5 the next day.

Unregistered

Wow

Wow..sounds like ur defending that tow guy..pretty sad..I'll say it again...nothing happened ..no written reprimand....yes.the letter is on his fence..maybe I'll print out the comments about him on Goggle and post them next to it..or maybe the stack of issues on a motor sgts desk about how shady he is...worry about yourself. But it seems like u cant.cause ur off duty more concerned about a B.S. letter on a fence...and the ankle thing..opps..shiat happens..my back up decided to talk to a girl instead of going hands on..part of the job...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast