Colonel, could you please come out the closet?
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

WHERE ARE YOU

Colonel, could you please come out the closet?

What happened to the colonel's quaterly district meetings? What happened to letting your troops know about the FHP affairs after the legislative sessions? What happened to introducing yourself to your troops? What happened to putting an e-mail out when one of your troopers is critically injured?
    WHERE'S THE COLONEL? Why is he hiding?
    COLONEL YOUR TROOPERS ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. WHERE ARE YOU? I guess we were all wrong about the direction of FHP. We have another Brierton in our hands. Sad for FHP it used to be a great agency to work for, now it's just a shadow of what it used to be. Nobody cares anyomore. JUST A PAY CHECK.

Unregistered
    You are just learning this. Congrats, now you are ready to graduate the academy.

Unregistered
    Where has this poster been. There has been plenty of info flowing from the building. The meetings my be few but the info is there. Stop the crying.

Unregistered
    Maybe once you respect yourself others will see you have value. Love how "Mr. 25 Years" says he's not crying. Of course he is. 25 years and still a Trooper. Look inside man for your problem and quit going after those who cared enough to promote. If you want a payraise or step plan, do something positive instead of passing on all of your negativity.

Unregistered
    If he is trying to work the legislature and Tallahassee power brokers, maybe he should be in Tallahassee, not out in the field where he will hear nothing but crying from those who can't get you what you need!

Grow up and learn how the system works!

Unregistered
    Unlike you, the Colonel is busy working rather than reading this site. Instead of anonymously posting on this site, grow some balls and send him an email or letter with your concerns.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where has this poster been. There has been plenty of info flowing from the building. The meetings my be few but the info is there. Stop the crying.
    Thanks Thomas, and nope, I think this colonel is like the Chupacabras, we hear about it but never see it. I have no idea of what is going on within the agency. It would be nice to know once in a while instead of rumors and gossip

Unregistered
    Unlike you, the Colonel is busy working rather than reading this site. Instead of anonymously posting on this site, grow some balls and send him an email or letter with your concerns.
    Well, he definitely comes to this site. He just put the email about the Trooper getting hurt. He then apologized for not putting it out sooner. BTW, what has the colonel done financially to help the road guys. Nothing, everyone at upper management in ghq got a nice raise. We still eating peanuts. The uniform allowance is still 500 ever since I can remember. It will be nice to see that go up one day. The list goes on and on.

Unregistered
    And I Mean a nice raise at ghq. Brierton used to make 127k. Spaulding makes 140k. Deputy Directors used to make 120k. Michael Thomas makes 131k. Regional Chefs used to make 110k. Mark brown makes 118k.

So yes, everyone at ghq has been doing good. We are still working 208 on our days off. Yes, I'm a sergeant with 23 years on. I should have left 10 years ago.

Unregistered

Clueless

Well, he definitely comes to this site. He just put the email about the Trooper getting hurt. He then apologized for not putting it out sooner. BTW, what has the colonel done financially to help the road guys. Nothing, everyone at upper management in ghq got a nice raise. We still eating peanuts. The uniform allowance is still 500 ever since I can remember. It will be nice to see that go up one day. The list goes on and on.
    What makes you think he emailed an update on the Trooper because he read this? Lol, you're completely clueless. And to the Sgt with 23 years on that thinks he should have left 10 years ago, what's holding you back? Why not take the leap now and let someone else with a positive attitude promote into your spot? I can only imagine how your squad's morale is if you are so negative.... Shameful......

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast