Stolen Valor!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen Valor!

Unregistered

Stolen Valor!

How can you people keep backing a lying , cheating, awards stealing creep like Carmine! Eric you go and rummage through a closet to put medals on this fake cops shirt! I new you Have done some dirty shit but dam this is even low for you! The more Carmine gets closer to the election the more the real him comes to light! No honor, no respect for the ones that sacrificed, and no loyalty to true Republicans! You are a fraud! So let’s see know start calling Terry Taylor a lier! Sure she is but guess who can’t produce any documents on how this fraud received his medal”s! Mike Scott when are you going to come out and fix this monstrosity you created!

Unregistered

Valor huh?

Who had valor? Lord Valdimor Mike Scott turned his back on everyone who was loyal to him. Rod Shoap was a fake Christian who shamed the badge and was the biggest limp wristed geek who wore the badge. Leavens was a lying racist snake who only cared about himself. Go to he)) with your stupid valor comments. All the idiots who left here need to get a life and move on

Unregistered

again

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can you people keep backing a lying , cheating, awards stealing creep like Carmine! Eric you go and rummage through a closet to put medals on this fake cops shirt! I new you Have done some dirty shit but dam this is even low for you! The more Carmine gets closer to the election the more the real him comes to light! No honor, no respect for the ones that sacrificed, and no loyalty to true Republicans! You are a fraud! So let’s see know start calling Terry Taylor a lier! Sure she is but guess who can’t produce any documents on how this fraud received his medal”s! Mike Scott when are you going to come out and fix this monstrosity you created!
    again with the stolen valor b/s.....stfu and go handle that noise complaint.

Unregistered
    If theres no documentation, how can she be lying? I remember when she told me what happened back in 2019. and yes Mike Scott shold come forward, he left this mess and knew what a fraud carmine was/is.

Unregistered
    If theres no documentation, how can she be lying? I remember when she told me what happened back in 2019. and yes Mike Scott shold come forward, he left this mess and knew what a fraud carmine was/is.

Terri T did NOTHING and got paid VERY well! Feel free to ask anyone who worked with her. She literally showed up to work, went out to the picnic table smoked a pack of cigarettes a day, and tried to gossip with everyone she came in contact with because she did nothing as far as work goes. She was a very nice person to your face, but was not a good employee. She was paid more money then Commanders and did nothing! The other secretaries did all the work. Terri is upset and disgruntled because she was let go. She made ridiculous money which was not fair to the troops. If she actually worked, it would be a different story but she made all the good hard working secretaries do all of her work because of her clout she had under the previous sheriff. She was let go but, she was offered other positions and she chose not to take them. She has no credibility!

Unregistered
    Terri did only one thing good, show her boobs at bike week!

Unregistered
    Valor? When have we been to battle? The Military mindset needs to go. We're a Sheriff's department, not a branch of the Military. Walrus Team 6 is a perfect example of the Military attitude that needs to stop.

Unregistered
    Another great post by the Taylor family. Go physically cry again Jeff Taylor when Michael Scott told you he wasn’t go to buy you out of DROP. You asked him to violate policies weekly to benefit you, but now it’s you can fix everything when rehired by Leavens. You hate everyone that works at LCSO because of your stupid retirement decisions. You told me personally when I worked for you in MCU, “this place sucks and can’t wait to retire”. You did nothing to make positive changes, now complain when retired. Piece of crap!!!

Unregistered
    Another great post by the Taylor family. Go physically cry again Jeff Taylor when Michael Scott told you he wasn’t go to buy you out of DROP. You asked him to violate policies weekly to benefit you, but now it’s you can fix everything when rehired by Leavens. You hate everyone that works at LCSO because of your stupid retirement decisions. You told me personally when I worked for you in MCU, “this place sucks and can’t wait to retire”. You did nothing to make positive changes, now complain when retired. Piece of crap!!!
    Another one who wants to come back and run the agency like it was ran 20 yrs ago. The times have changed. Retire already and live your life!

Unregistered
    Leavens has surrounded himself with retired disgruntled employees. He wants to bring LCSO back to the 70’s, hillbilly junction.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast