DeSantis makes decisions??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

DeSantis makes decisions??

TALLAHASSEE — Six months into his term, Gov. Ron DeSantis has yet to fill more than 300 positions to important boards and commissions that help set policies for education, water management, road work and a myriad of other important issues.

DeSantis said the delay happened because he was consumed with the legislative session in the spring and in reviewing the budget. He wants to take the time to make sure he gets the right people in place, he added. My question is, how did he think this through to hire Temp Tony? Are you _ucking kidding me? What a circus.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TALLAHASSEE — Six months into his term, Gov. Ron DeSantis has yet to fill more than 300 positions to important boards and commissions that help set policies for education, water management, road work and a myriad of other important issues.

DeSantis said the delay happened because he was consumed with the legislative session in the spring and in reviewing the budget. He wants to take the time to make sure he gets the right people in place, he added. My question is, how did he think this through to hire Temp Tony? Are you _ucking kidding me? What a circus.
    DeSantis is just another clown in the political arena. I'm so glad I didn't vote for his ass lol

Unregistered
    News flash: not many people agree with you

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/f...or-in-a-decade

Unregistered
    So hes held those positions open to fill each with a political payback. So people have been working short for half a year and this jackass is treating those positions like his own check book for favors. Must be a great working environment. Almost as miserable as working for his last half assed political colon evacuation.

Unregistered
    News flash: not many people agree with you

And much of Florida has their heads in their asses. Wait until more people die, now under Temporarys watch. Wait until people see how he's sold out to special interests that will further erode the state. And wait till that nasty algae he pledged to fix destroys the beaches on both coasts this year. He fired the entire committee that monitors that stuff and didn't fill the seats, yet he's going to fix it, right? See what these hillbilly goat roper's think of him then. Traveling the state firing everybody got old. He won't leave as popular as he entered.

Unregistered
    And much of Florida has their heads in their asses. Wait until more people die, now under Temporarys watch. Wait until people see how he's sold out to special interests that will further erode the state. And wait till that nasty algae he pledged to fix destroys the beaches on both coasts this year. He fired the entire committee that monitors that stuff and didn't fill the seats, yet he's going to fix it, right? See what these hillbilly goat roper's think of him then. Traveling the state firing everybody got old. He won't leave as popular as he entered.
    You don't know what you're talking about.

"He fired the entire committee that monitors that stuff and didn't fill the seats"

The committee that monitors that stuff? Really? It's called the South Florida Water Management District. He demanded they resign (they eventually did) and he has made replacements. Source: https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/lo...md/2731400002/

Ron DeSantis is whooping ass and at this rate he will be a top tier presidential candidate come 2024.

Unregistered
    DeSantis has the highest approval rating of any Florida Governor in over a decade, so don't think he really cares about your whining and *****ing ........

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/04/0...cal-marijuana/

Unregistered
    I want to know when Ron is going to step down for incompetency. He appointed Tony as interim and clearly that's not working out and it's been one problem after another. Ron is solely responsible for everything Tony Does.

Unregistered
    I want to know when Ron is going to step down for incompetency. He appointed Tony as interim and clearly that's not working out and it's been one problem after another. Ron is solely responsible for everything Tony Does.
    The Tony appointment is probably the one blemish on Ron's tenure so far but that only sticks out to us because we're living it. Florida is a big state and the other 66 counties couldn't care less about this shithole.

Unregistered
    The Tony appointment is probably the one blemish on Ron's tenure so far but that only sticks out to us because we're living it. Florida is a big state and the other 66 counties couldn't care less about this shithole.
    Agreed. The only grief hell receive from Temporarys appointment would be if we had another scandalous incident like MSD And with BSO being the powder keg it is. He may get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast