2,500 mass shootings since sandy hook. Only 1 person removed - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If, ifs and buts we’re candy and nuts and I put a competent Captain in Parkland, I’d still be Sheriff! Of course I would have promoted more incompetent losers to repay political favors and more tragedies would have occurred, never mind, I would have just been removed later on.

Unregistered
    Good job equating driveby’s, robberies, etc with children being gunned down at a school. Idiot.

Unregistered
    Dems = no ballz fighting crime, implementing policies that only protect themselves, and promoting those that have no business supervising just to look good in the public's eye....
    Deny it all you want but you Democrats have destroyed this county and country. BSO is done!!!

Unregistered
    If, ifs and buts we’re candy and nuts and I put a competent Captain in Parkland, I’d still be Sheriff! Of course I would have promoted more incompetent losers to repay political favors and more tragedies would have occurred, never mind, I would have just been removed later on.
    And if I was little smarter (which I am not) I wouldn’t have been on TV trying to take on the NRA....

Unregistered
    Isn't he the only one to have two??

Unregistered
    Isn't he the only one to have two??
    That’s why his incompetent azz was removed, Broward couldn’t afford to have three under his amazing leadership.

Unregistered
    Dems = no ballz fighting crime, implementing policies that only protect themselves, and promoting those that have no business supervising just to look good in the public's eye....
    Deny it all you want but you Democrats have destroyed this county and country. BSO is done!!!
    This will be most likely be pushed down to around page 7 in about 2 or 3 days, because of you phucking libTARDS. You turd sniffers realize you are the minority so you flood as many media outlets as you can within a certain timeline. You're also the reason why this country will fail and why the founding fathers of this country will never rest well in their graves. Democrats in America, kill 'Merica a little piece at a time.

Unregistered

It’s getting old

General Stormin’ Norman Schwarzkopf could have been the Parkland Captain on 2/14/18 and all 34 “school children” and adults would still have been shot in three and a half minutes. General Schwarzkopf could have called in a airstrike instead of a perimeter, and Cruz would have still made his way to Subway for a nice cool drink. I have no love for Jan Jordan. She was a worthless, spineless, carpet eater, who stood up for no one. Either way, by the time she arrived at MSD, the shooting was over and the shooter was in the wind. A perimeter was actually the correct call at that moment. It was a better call than anything else I have ever heard suggested. I get we all have our issues with Tony the Killer, Scott Israel, and even Pollock. But please stop wasting my time making me read ridiculous, baseless comments when you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel dumber for reading your post. Thank very much.

Unregistered
    General Stormin’ Norman Schwarzkopf could have been the Parkland Captain on 2/14/18 and all 34 “school children” and adults would still have been shot in three and a half minutes. General Schwarzkopf could have called in a airstrike instead of a perimeter, and Cruz would have still made his way to Subway for a nice cool drink. I have no love for Jan Jordan. She was a worthless, spineless, carpet eater, who stood up for no one. Either way, by the time she arrived at MSD, the shooting was over and the shooter was in the wind. A perimeter was actually the correct call at that moment. It was a better call than anything else I have ever heard suggested. I get we all have our issues with Tony the Killer, Scott Israel, and even Pollock. But please stop wasting my time making me read ridiculous, baseless comments when you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel dumber for reading your post. Thank very much.
    Very good post. None of us had ever gone through something like this that happened at Douglas. It's a shame only the low hanging fruit was picked. The real culpable people are the school district. They had lax security policies in place. And the security is still lacking. None of the school district people learned anything.

Unregistered
    Very good post. None of us had ever gone through something like this that happened at Douglas. It's a shame only the low hanging fruit was picked. The real culpable people are the school district. They had lax security policies in place. And the security is still lacking. None of the school district people learned anything.
    Its said that the low hanging fruit is suffering at the hands of TT and politics. The command there and the school district got off Scott free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast