Deputy Chief to return this week to work as Capt.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Deputy Chief to return this week to work as Capt.

Nerly Papier will be pending a termination package and will be assigned sitting at the central front desk pending outcome from the City manager.

If you going to get paid $174k you are not going to be sitting at home taking your kids to school or teaching them at home.

Unregistered
    Fu( Nerly Mr Ferly.... I feel bad for Ron...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fu( Nerly Mr Ferly.... I feel bad for Ron...
    Why the guy is banking! Has two girlfriend and still has a good rank. Nothing last forever. Only problem is that the ROD is going to stay with him forever. His going to f..k 🥑 the first chance he gets.

Unregistered
    Nerly Papier will be pending a termination package and will be assigned sitting at the central front desk pending outcome from the City manager.

If you going to get paid $174k you are not going to be sitting at home taking your kids to school or teaching them at home.
    Bring them back sir

Unregistered
    Maybe they can put him as the capt of the front desk or head door greeter. We can put him in a little elf’s suit

Unregistered
    Maybe they can put him as the capt of the front desk or head door greeter. We can put him in a little elf’s suit

That's better than prisoner processing! Maybe if he says the truth to 🥑 they will put him in SOS and he can get Ortiz the 15% of management pay that he scammed us for. Just don't lie cause if you lie you die. Javi did a good number on him.

Unregistered
    I'm hearing that they are going to be putting Papier overseeing the Felony Apprehension Team so he can be with Sgt Natalie Martinez and give her all the unlimited overtime that she wants.

That bit@h has been a new woman since the Papiers have been ROD! It's incredible I'm really starting to believe she was a victim of sex trafficking.

Unregistered
    That's better than prisoner processing! Maybe if he says the truth to 🥑 they will put him in SOS and he can get Ortiz the 15% of management pay that he scammed us for. Just don't lie cause if you lie you die. Javi did a good number on him.
    Ortiz is in charge of central according to his transfer paperwork. Papier is being destined to be placed in evidence if he takes the demotion .

Unregistered
    Ortiz is in charge of central according to his transfer paperwork. Papier is being destined to be placed in evidence if he takes the demotion .
    Evidence?
    Isn't that a place that needs transparency and protection of evidence?
    Wasnt that the reason he was demoted...tampering with?
    Help me understand .

Unregistered
    So you are trying to say his transferred to Central as a commander and he will also be seeing patrol units and attending roll calls. Papo. I'm pretty sure he will be given one assignment. Prisoner processing overseeing the wagon detail. As far as Papier evidence is really call property that where Ortiz was supposedly transferred to when he came back.

Of course after that his attorney wrote a Whistleblower complaint to the city manager ref some overdue rape kits bs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast