City managers announcement to the employees and union - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Respect him , he was an american hero and the crime was the lowest in history when he was in charge of allap

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, Ron your a azzhole on all thing. You never walked 15th Ave. by yourself. I know, we worked 10 sector together and you would always disappear to 20 sector. The night of the incident on 3rd ave, you weren't ever saw. If you brought order to the situation, why were we forced to retreat, causing the crime scene, to get destroyed and thus screwing over the officer, who shot? Plus, I remember and others, heard you ask Sgt. Payne and Lt Baldwin, to be placed on station duty at the North end, when we were getting field forces together. When you were told no, it looked like you were ready to cry. So, quit the tough guy act! You are nothing more then a coward, who hides behind a key board. Dreaming up stories for yourself, on what others did in life before coming to MPD. You'll never answer but why did you wait, till after your forced retirement to make these claims of Airborne, Rangers and Seals? You were nothing more then a cook on a sub! Beside in the time of your claiming to go to Ranger school, I already passed it, some time back and I know you would of never made it thru the school. Now, because of the failure rate, there started a RASP course of 4 weeks and later you went to the elite Ranger school. Never in the history or the military did any S.O.N. or S.O.D. gave a order that ALL cooks on a sub get airborne trained, especially the elite training that NOT ALL get. HALO and HAHO were for tier 1 operators, first. Yes, special forces "A" teams and Seals got the elite training too BUT never a cook working in a sub! Not all Rangers got the elite airborne training, especially during the time we were in. You went in in what 82-83 range and got out just before your started at MPD in 86 and your whole military time was cooking school, then applying your trade on a sub. Damn, boy you can be a real azzhole, that disrespect all, that served in a combat arms MOS and especially to the family and friends of those that never made it home alive. I bet if we were to look up the word azzhole and lair, a photo of you would be under the definition. I can't believe, that at one time I called you a friend and backed your azz up, when you couldn't handle a call without screaming, like a b!tch in heat on the radio. Please hero, no sauna, dustbowl or anywhere else you can dream up. When you lose and you will, like before run to have me arrested. Isn't that what you did, the last time you got your azz handed to you. You the expect in a many fighting style's? So, Miami High me, avoid telling the truth for once. I mean you got to impress, those that can't reason or think for themselves, right!!
    You and me. Dust bowl. 2300 hours. We’re dancing. I am a Krav Maga 36* Itchytwat grand master. I am submarine airborne. HAHO and HALO!

One, two, three, four
    Run me
    Run me
    Run me some more.

Unregistered
    Well rookies I hope you enjoyed your brand new SUV’S while it lasted. Get ready for the pink slip.

Unregistered
    Well rookies I hope you enjoyed your brand new SUV’S while it lasted. Get ready for the pink slip.

You sound like a desperate captain trying to control the union again.

Unregistered

Bla Bla Bla F4cking Cry babies

Take your pink slips and go home, I'm not taking a paycut nor modifying my pension. You say you need more cuts let's start with all this brass running around like they are doing something. Now a chief need a admin asst, an assistant need two assistants (both hot chicks with great knee pads) and those assistants need two analyst to do the job. How many Cubans does it take to run a police department? Two, all other are eating $hit. Fu@k them, get rid of all of them. Fi they cant handle a call YOUR FIRED..............

Unregistered
    Take your pink slips and go home, I'm not taking a paycut nor modifying my pension. You say you need more cuts let's start with all this brass running around like they are doing something. Now a chief need a admin asst, an assistant need two assistants (both hot chicks with great knee pads) and those assistants need two analyst to do the job. How many Cubans does it take to run a police department? Two, all other are eating $hit. Fu@k them, get rid of all of them. Fi they cant handle a call YOUR FIRED..............
    It's tough be you. It does suck to be you. Now go back to work, calls holding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12