Tony at super bowl Scott your not
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony at super bowl Scott your not

Lmao Tony and Holly the new kings of broward county, they cleaned up the Israel Firt lauderdale PD mess, Scott we want anybody but you, so many people say anybody but Scott and his losers

Unregistered
    Is he dancing, grabbing his crotch, and pointing to young girls in the crowd? Or is the PIO jumping in his arms wrapping her legs around him?

Unregistered

Tony is 100 times better than you Scott

Boy Scott you made Tony look so good by doing nothing, you and your fll dummies were a nothing burger

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao Tony and Holly the new kings of broward county, they cleaned up the Israel Firt lauderdale PD mess, Scott we want anybody but you, so many people say anybody but Scott and his losers
    Grow up jerk off

Unregistered
    Boy Scott you made Tony look so good by doing nothing, you and your fll dummies were a nothing burger
    I might have to re-think my stance on Isreal if Tony is the best we have to replace him. He just needs to leave his FLPD dummies out of the equation.

Unregistered
    I wonder how much he paid for those diver bowl tickets. I thought accepting gifts was prohibited. He wasn’t there in an official capacity. Miami Gardens is not in Broward County. And last I heard, after BSO volunteered to assist Miami Dade, they kindly declined. Rightfully so. No one wants BSO’s assistance anymore. 🤷🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    I wonder how much he paid for those diver bowl tickets. I thought accepting gifts was prohibited. He wasn’t there in an official capacity. Miami Gardens is not in Broward County. And last I heard, after BSO volunteered to assist Miami Dade, they kindly declined. Rightfully so. No one wants BSO’s assistance anymore. 🤷🏻*♂️
    Accepting gifts of any value are allowed. They just need to be reported publicly, I think to the state. Remember Israel reported taking at least $200,000 of gifts. Bob Norman used to report on Israel's filings all the time.

Unregistered

Tony went as the sheriff

Tony was there for public safety

Unregistered
    I'm sure the event was loaded with politicians. Lets not kid ourselves into thinking any of us would pass up the chance to goto the game. Even if you have to pay face value

Unregistered

Almost a WAR HERO!!? Terrible TONYY!!

Tony was there for public safety
    OOOOH and I'm SURE the stadium was soo much safer then?
    IF anyone filmed that deformed headed half human half
    Pumpkin headed sheriff during the shakira dance , I know he was squirming to get on that stage, and grab his pee pee and point at the little girls in the crowd!
    Go NFL (ALMOST ) DANCING HERO!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast