A speeding ticket quota at Florida Highway Patrol? You decide - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Swindle has more balls than most of the Troopers out there. He stands up for what he believes to be right. Is he the state's greatest trooper? No, but neither are 99.99% of you out there. He just has the balls to do what he thinks is right.
    That's absolutely laughable

Unregistered

Gildernew Barcelona

Welch needs to be fired. This was an Asinine letter. Its a quota, no matter how you try and disguise it.

Unregistered
    I will say Spaulding was a good pick. However he chose poorly.
    I dont understand how Spaulding was such a pick. A good leader also makes good sound and decisive decisions. Picking Fat Belly as the LTC was a failed leadership decision.

Identifying competent skill sets and building your team is what leaders do, great leaders build NFL teams.

Do we have an NFL EXECUTIVE leadership team?

Spaulding is MIA, he always in Jax.

What proces or intiatives has Spaulding accomplished now or before when he was a Major to demonstrate leadership? NONE!

I am sure the ED had better choices.

Unregistered
    Welch needs to be fired. This was an Asinine letter. Its a quota, no matter how you try and disguise it.

Why should Welch be the one to suffer the consequences for something that has been in effect and accepted for decades? He had a reason for sending out that email - someone above him was telling him to increase tickets per hour. Plain and simple.

Unregistered
    Why should Welch be the one to suffer the consequences for something that has been in effect and accepted for decades? He had a reason for sending out that email - someone above him was telling him to increase tickets per hour. Plain and simple.
    Great point. Fire Welch and Thomas.

Unregistered
    I dont understand how Spaulding was such a pick. A good leader also makes good sound and decisive decisions. Picking Fat Belly as the LTC was a failed leadership decision.

Identifying competent skill sets and building your team is what leaders do, great leaders build NFL teams.

Do we have an NFL EXECUTIVE leadership team?

Spaulding is MIA, he always in Jax.

What proces or intiatives has Spaulding accomplished now or before when he was a Major to demonstrate leadership? NONE!

I am sure the ED had better choices.
    Thomas by far has been the black eye of Spauldings administration.

Unregistered

Great point. Fire Welch and Thomas.
    Don't forget the Chief you think he is innocent in this?

Unregistered
    Don't forget the Chief you think he is innocent in this?
    Welch wrote the memo and Thomas defended it. They should both go without question. There hasn't been any mention of Brown even knowing about it, let alone supporting it. I think Spaulding, Thomas and Welch should all be "knighted"(those around for a few years will get the reference) over this---but there's nothing to suggest Brown has any responsibility for this mess.

Unregistered
    Chief Brown sent an email but ALL it said is that he wanted to increase the number of contacts. He specifically said that he didn't care about tickets. Only traffic stops. I read it myself.

Unregistered

Cc on the email and he did not know anything about it. Riiiiggghhhhtttt!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast