More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 8
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ghq please listen up

Oh it will get worse..... all the THI applied for the five flair positions. So there could be five THI openings in Pensacola most likely filled by existing troopers in the district. Two more CVE positions are opening up in the district.... transfers are in.

In 1996 there were 40 Troopers assigned to escambia county. Currently we have 16 and soon to be less.

Of the few that are left most are considering transfers out of district and you can't really blame them.

Unregistered

Not Quite

You forgot the two troopers on extended light duty.....

Unregistered
    If you think GHQ cares about Pensacola then you are sadly mistaken. Pcola has been going down hill for years and nothing has been done. I am curious to see how bad it gets before they close the doors. My advice: get out while you still can.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think GHQ cares about Pensacola then you are sadly mistaken. Pcola has been going down hill for years and nothing has been done. I am curious to see how bad it gets before they close the doors. My advice: get out while you still can.
    Folks if you don't like it here then you can leave. You will be replaced.

Unregistered
    Replaced? By who? If they could replace troopers then why haven't they. No one wants to go to Pensacola this is why GHQ has taken most of the vacancies from there and moved then else where.

Unregistered
    2 troopers to work escambia, Santa Rosa, okaloosa, Walton on the weekend..... what the hell are these people thinking

maybe the sheriffs should take over our responsibility / seriously, this is an outrage and it has gone on far too long

What you're saying: there's only 2 Troopers on the road to cover all of the Pensacola district on the weekend...

What I'm hearing: this weekend would be a good time to see if I can make it out to Vortex Springs from Gulf Breeze in an hour or less...

Unregistered
    What you're saying: there's only 2 Troopers on the road to cover all of the Pensacola district on the weekend...

What I'm hearing: this weekend would be a good time to see if I can make it out to Vortex Springs from Gulf Breeze in an hour or less...
    LMAO!!!! Exactly !

Unregistered

Long Gone

(If you don't like it leave) lol that's funny, they have left.

Unregistered
    (If you don't like it leave) lol that's funny, they have left.
    I have never understood this attitude. The only person it effects is he person saying it.

If you don't like it leave! Ok bye. Now your dumbass is minus one more Trooper.

We need to change the culture from like it or leave to What's up man? Tell me about it. What can I do to help?
    Not screw you leave. Because they are leaving and leaving fast.

And interestingly enough studies have shown the more public something becomes the more it tends to happen. Meaning the more people talk about people leaving the more they will leave and the more people say like it or leave the more people will leave

Unregistered
    I have never understood this attitude. The only person it effects is he person saying it.

If you don't like it leave! Ok bye. Now your dumbass is minus one more Trooper.

We need to change the culture from like it or leave to What's up man? Tell me about it. What can I do to help?
    Not screw you leave. Because they are leaving and leaving fast.

And interestingly enough studies have shown the more public something becomes the more it tends to happen. Meaning the more people talk about people leaving the more they will leave and the more people say like it or leave the more people will leave
    Excellent post! The culture at FHP is too far gone. I don't think it is fixable even with a total command change.

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast