Dangerous - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangerous

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You say "we", but, not that many of you proud boys, Q boys. The big majority of us 🇺🇸 won the Union. The majority of us stood and stand for what is right. A lot of us, white people, fought through history to respect every man as equal. Now go back in your trailer and hug your first cousin. You were not swallowed, but your mother/2nd cousin dropped you on your head a few times and poisoned your ignorant demented mind I³. YOU and only you are the cause of what we are going through today. You poisoned this thread with your racism. Not more replies for you, but just your designator "I³"
    Yep we are very proud “boys” as you say. You seemed to be threatened by US or you wouldn’t be trying so hard to push your agenda. Now GFY you POS! White POWER!! And Proud to be WHITE!

Unregistered
    Yep we are very proud “boys” as you say. You seemed to be threatened by US or you wouldn’t be trying so hard to push your agenda. Now GFY you POS! White POWER!! And Proud to be WHITE!
    Ok, ok I³.

Unregistered
    Ok, ok I³.
    And dont forget it pu$$y or is Democrat a better choice?

Unregistered
    And dont forget it pu$$y or is Democrat a better choice?
    Sorry I³, nobody can engage in a productive dialog with an intentional ignorant idiot.

Unregistered
    Sorry I³, nobody can engage in a productive dialog with an intentional ignorant idiot.
    That’s not what your Mom say’s P3.

Unregistered
    South Florida people take their phones out and film.....WORLD STAR!!!
    I think it's called "Nigstar Shithop."

Unregistered

I³ tinfoil hat

That’s not what your Mom say’s P3.
    Really? Mom's jokes kid?
    I³ go and put your tinfoil hat on again, be careful I heard that are trying to read your brain and implant thoughts. The only good thing for you is that you don't have one. That head of yours is a wasteland. Empty and devoid of any reasoning.

Unregistered
    Really? Mom's jokes kid?
    I³ go and put your tinfoil hat on again, be careful I heard that are trying to read your brain and implant thoughts. The only good thing for you is that you don't have one. That head of yours is a wasteland. Empty and devoid of any reasoning.
    Not sure who you are talking to but it’s obvious the one poster is living rent free in that tiny brain of yours. I will say it just like he/she does GFY!

Unregistered
    Not sure who you are talking to but it’s obvious the one poster is living rent free in that tiny brain of yours. I will say it just like he/she does GFY!
    That's ok I³.
    I am living rent free in yours too. There so much empty space I³. It's am empty skull.

Unregistered
    That's ok I³.
    I am living rent free in yours too. There so much empty space I³. It's am empty skull.
    If that’s what makes you sleep at night P3. Couldn’t come up with something on your own huh buddy..typical Democrap!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast