Treasure Island SWAT Gangbang - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why did usms call Polk county swat? Usms wanted to go in and forced issue by calling another team in. Fact

Unregistered
    Let's see after US Marshalls used ping to locate two idiots. Lock down perimeter with snipers teams an a 4 to 5 man arrest teams ready to go. Evacuate surrounding apartments if possible. Then use throw phone or landline to start negotiations. If that fails shut off electric then send in two to three volleys for gas munitions let it cook. If that fails send robot up to the door in an attempt to make entry. If that fails sit on residence for 2 days and wait. If that fails use M wrap and other APC to start tearing down structure (hydra Lacey). Or just pull off structure and let the two idiots leave and go to 7-11.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    why did usms call polk county swat? Usms wanted to go in and forced issue by calling another team in. Fact

that is not a fact that is total bullshitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    That is a fact and they were going to be x51 after we initially refused. I know your not that smart but if the locals refuse the usms can bring in another team.

Unregistered
    Pcso swat op plan.
    1. Huddle up and bring in armored vehicles.
    2. After planning for several hours, surround the target.
    3. Wait for target to surrender.
    4. Continue to wait.
    5. Wait a little longer.
    6. Evaluate if leaving is an option.
    7. Refer to #3.
    8. Take selfies and post on Facebook

Unregistered
    I say send in that guy that identifies himself on Facebook as Charlie Bravo. He's so full of Machoism he thinks he's Rambo let him be the lead in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is a fact and they were going to be x51 after we initially refused. I know your not that smart but if the locals refuse the usms can bring in another team.
    Please tell me you are kidding. I hope we have not sunk that low. I know we stood up TSPD one time but WTF.

Unregistered
    Tspd called pasco swat to help them hit a drug house not too long ago. Real talk ask major selfie

Unregistered
    Tspd called pasco swat to help them hit a drug house not too long ago. Real talk ask major selfie
    Why would PCSO refuse to execute or assist another agency with a SWAT situation or high risk situation. It makes no sense.

Unregistered
    Why would PCSO refuse to execute or assist another agency with a SWAT situation or high risk situation. It makes no sense.
    What a great question. Simple answer. Bob is a megalomaniac. He believes that only he possesses the intelligence and wisdom to make any important decisions. And because he is that way no one in his command staff has the ability to make any decisions. Bob decides on all AID cases on whether they proceed and in the end how they will be concluded. Bob makes all decisions on all promotions and any important transfers. Bob also micromanaged all important cases, such as murders and department shootings. And Bob holds the keys to SWAT’s cage door. Now I know that Bob supporters will come on here and tell me how stupid I am since he is the boss so of course he makes the decisions. But see in a large agency such as PCSO there is a paramilitary structure.

So what is the result? No one in Bob’s command staff has the ability to make any decisions. All they can do is ask their boss. What does this mean? Bob inherently does not trust anyone in his organization to make any important decisions. Basically he does not trust his people. He is concerned how decisions will effect the public’s perception of him. He is also concerned about the Republican Party’s perception of him.

You will never pursue a car unless you can get through a ridiculously long policy without getting suspended or letting it go. That’s Bob’s do8ng. His concern was telling someone their family died in a crash from a Pursuit over a DWLSR. Hey Bob, that’s haplened now. Maybe you should change the policy back.

You will never see SWAT do what it is trained and equipped to do because they may make a mistake and cause Bob issues publicly.

Maybe one day PCSO will have a Sheriff who is more concerned with public safety and crime suppression than the public’s and politician’s perception of him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast