Toxic Bosses - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Toxic Bosses

Unregistered
    Oh just wait until the next Lts get selected, talk about toxic or drunks. The administration should just select Lts based on experience and time like OCSO. Then the power hungry don’t have to worry about testing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets see,

Road Dog Jessie James ex wwe wrestler
    Mark Everett*– professional sprinter, 1997 world indoor champion; born in Milton and graduated from Milton High in 1986Greg Evers*- Florida legislator and farmerDaniel Ewing*– professional basketball player,*NBAand*Maccabi Ashdod*of*Israeli Premier LeagueCortland Finnegan*– NFL cornerback for*Tennessee Titans,*St. Louis Rams,*Miami Dolphinsand*Carolina Panthers; graduated from Milton High in 2002Bruce Hall*– NFL running back/special teams for*Buffalo Bills*and*Denver Broncos; graduated from Milton High School in 2003Dayton Hobbs*– founder and pastor of independent Bible church in Milton, putative creator of*Tee BallBolley Johnson*- member of Florida House of Representatives 1978-94,*Speaker*1992-94Reggie Slack*– quarterback of*National Football League*and*Canadian Football League; graduated from Milton High in 1986Heath Slocum*– professional golfer on*PGA Tour; graduated from Milton High in 1992Lawrence Tynes*– NFL placekicker for*Kansas City Chiefs,*New York Giants*and*Tampa Bay Buccaneers; graduated from Milton High in 1996Casper Van Dien*– actor, star of films such as*Starship Troopers*and*Sleepy Hollow; born in MiltonBoo Weekley*– professional golfer on*PGA Tour; born in Milton and graduated from Milton High in 1992Elijah Williams*– NFL cornerback for*Atlanta Falcons; born in Milton and graduated from Milton High in 1993, Wendell O Hall ex sheriff and narcissist aficionado asshole.
    Looks like ole BJ has a big list of people to help out

Unregistered
    Psalm 10:7

His mouth is full of curses and deceit and oppression; Under his tongue is mischief and wickedness

Unregistered
    Psalm 10:7

His mouth is full of curses and deceit and oppression; Under his tongue is mischief and wickedness
    Go ahead and quote scripture then ask some of Santa Rosa finest if they need help with the 10 commandments especially #6 #8 and #9. What I would suggest is you pray for them because their mess is gonna get worse before it gets better.

Unregistered
    Ummm you wanna know whats even more toxic? I pooted and I will keep pooting until you COPS respect me.

Unregistered
    There is no racial bigotry here. We do not look down on *****rs, kikes, wops or greasers.*

Unregistered
    Are you incline to believe BJ would rather make an arrest for something that any other normal citizen would be arrested for or have supporting money going in his pocket for future campaign use? IA was done for a false report and all JK got was court duty. If any of us normal LEO wrote a false report for DV we would be fired unless our sheriff wanted it done that way.
    A false report means you lied. That should be automatic termination regardless the circumstances. Do you just promise you wont di it again?? Or are you a part time liar. But I agree with you there are proven liars in Law enforcement.

Unregistered
    If the sheriff says tbere is no evidence I'm inclined to believe there is no evidence . Sheriff Johnson was a great LEO.
    Ask that "Great Leo" if he has ever read the Guidelines and Standards of an internal Affairs Investigation from the Department of Justice. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    Lets see,

Road Dog Jessie James ex wwe wrestler
    Mark Everett*– professional sprinter, 1997 world indoor champion; born in Milton and graduated from Milton High in 1986Greg Evers*- Florida legislator and farmerDaniel Ewing*– professional basketball player,*NBAand*Maccabi Ashdod*of*Israeli Premier LeagueCortland Finnegan*– NFL cornerback for*Tennessee Titans,*St. Louis Rams,*Miami Dolphinsand*Carolina Panthers; graduated from Milton High in 2002Bruce Hall*– NFL running back/special teams for*Buffalo Bills*and*Denver Broncos; graduated from Milton High School in 2003Dayton Hobbs*– founder and pastor of independent Bible church in Milton, putative creator of*Tee BallBolley Johnson*- member of Florida House of Representatives 1978-94,*Speaker*1992-94Reggie Slack*– quarterback of*National Football League*and*Canadian Football League; graduated from Milton High in 1986Heath Slocum*– professional golfer on*PGA Tour; graduated from Milton High in 1992Lawrence Tynes*– NFL placekicker for*Kansas City Chiefs,*New York Giants*and*Tampa Bay Buccaneers; graduated from Milton High in 1996Casper Van Dien*– actor, star of films such as*Starship Troopers*and*Sleepy Hollow; born in MiltonBoo Weekley*– professional golfer on*PGA Tour; born in Milton and graduated from Milton High in 1992Elijah Williams*– NFL cornerback for*Atlanta Falcons; born in Milton and graduated from Milton High in 1993, Wendell O Hall ex sheriff and narcissist aficionado asshole.
    That is a big list, but I’m sure if you research legal names and see who actually lives in SRC, who has an active DVI issued against them in the last year and who donated lots of $ to BJ you’ll find out real quick. I believe this “local celebrity” also did a commercial for our good ole sheriff during the election...Hell maybe the celebrity gave free golf lessons to BJ and his minions as a trade for not going to jail.

Unregistered
    That is a big list, but I’m sure if you research legal names and see who actually lives in SRC, who has an active DVI issued against them in the last year and who donated lots of $ to BJ you’ll find out real quick. I believe this “local celebrity” also did a commercial for our good ole sheriff during the election...Hell maybe the celebrity gave free golf lessons to BJ and his minions as a trade for not going to jail.
    Are you trying to elude to fact BJ has a BOO BOO

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast