Serious question...

Unregistered

Serious question...

Ralph this is directed to you, has the cause of the sudden white hair due to the realization that you'll no longer have a piggy bank to reach into for your bad habits or is it because your just old af period? #MariconAlFin

Unregistered

To: The Coward of the Bridge Collapse

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ralph this is directed to you, has the cause of the sudden white hair due to the realization that you'll no longer have a piggy bank to reach into for your bad habits or is it because your just old af period? #MariconAlFin
    I would rather grow old with dignity then spending my life as a deadbeat coward.

Unregistered
    I would rather grow old with dignity then spending my life as a deadbeat coward.
    Ralph, since we now know you're the petty lonesome individual who is slandering your lover's (Mayor of Sweetwater) opponents in hopes that they fall back and ease the pressure. Now now old bird, we all know better. You're better off being the attorney to another towing company only thing is this time they won't have a contract with Sweetwater - come next year! Oh and I'm writing a bar complaint to see where it falls!

Unregistered
    Ralph, since we now know you're the petty lonesome individual who is slandering your lover's (Mayor of Sweetwater) opponents in hopes that they fall back and ease the pressure. Now now old bird, we all know better. You're better off being the attorney to another towing company only thing is this time they won't have a contract with Sweetwater - come next year! Oh and I'm writing a bar complaint to see where it falls!
    Well you better start working on it now before you hit the gay bars tonight

Unregistered
    If only I had a partner like yours that enjoys more the ****s penetrating your mouth than what you do, you filthy old fagbag.

Btw grow a pair and say hi to me next meeting, watch how I'll tell you quietly - all within my constitutional rights - to **** off fu*ck boy!

Unregistered
    Hahaaaa de pipí

Unregistered
    I wonder if Cara de Rata puts on those cute little dancing tites when he goes to the mens dancing club on Saturdays?

Unregistered
    I wonder if Cara de Rata puts on those cute little dancing tites when he goes to the mens dancing club on Saturdays?
    FAKE NEWS macho - I only wear my leotard on fridays at club twist Miami Beach so stop defaming me

Unregistered
    Still waiting for an answer and I can assume the "inquiring minds" as well.