Unregistered

Joe Damiano

Where is that stuttering idiot now?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is that stuttering idiot now?
    GFY the guy is great

Unregistered
    One of the nicest people ever at BSO. Unfortunately, he loved his job despite the absolute fortune that he had the first time he retired....not about money though...he loved what he did....I only wish I had half of his fortune... .super nice guy though

Unregistered
    One of the nicest people ever at BSO. Unfortunately, he loved his job despite the absolute fortune that he had the first time he retired....not about money though...he loved what he did....I only wish I had half of his fortune... .super nice guy though
    Tha tha tha thanks Joe.

Unregistered
    There is life after police work. Not living to work. So many do this and skip out on life and chase paper

Unregistered
    There is life after police work. Not living to work. So many do this and skip out on life and chase paper
    Ask him how many times he's been married and divorced?

Unregistered

Joe Damiano

If your looking for Joe he's in your bed banging your wife while your at work.

Unregistered

Joe Philbrick

Is Joe Philbrick still married to that old bleach blonde Lynn. She must be about 80 years old now.

Unregistered

Lynn Philbrick

I'd still hit that old 80 year old bleach blonde.

Unregistered
    Is Joe Philbrick still married to that old bleach blonde Lynn. She must be about 80 years old now.
    Mr philbrick is a housewife now . He mows the lawn , cleans the pool and makes dinner. Oh and runs to Walgreens on occasion for some hair dye.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast