Larry and Penny traffic jump out squad

Unregistered

Larry and Penny traffic jump out squad

Guys besides acting like you’ve never seen anyone drive 10 miles over. Your jumping into the middle of the street to stop traffic. You take for granted not everyone is looking forward and paying attention your going to get hurt. Besides that, the public is doing caca all over us, don’t get jammed up. Another officers life and a baby should be your only reason to do any type of dangerous detail or maneuver. Trust this old guy. Be safe

Unregistered
    After 18 months of practically zero stats due to covid, BLM, and intense media scrutiny, now comes requests for more productivity. Well, with more productivity comes more controversial encounters with the public. We are dealing with newly emboldened citizens who will record, question, and even resist any interaction with the police. An overwhelming police presence during encounters is one of the best ways to reduce "fight or flight" responses from citizens. Good luck to all, we'll need it.

Unregistered
    They (the brass) want all of the productivity without any of the possible side effects. In other words, they want a perfect little fantasy. It’s all “go go go” until the first BS allegation. Then they stick you on an island while some retard “investigates.” Meanwhile the lazy officers with no stats can keep milking OT and working five 59s a week while you’re in street clothes behind a desk making shit. Sounds like a great deal. Hey road units: listen up. You have one job - clear for calls. That’s it. No one can give you any shit if you wanna bring in zero stats besides reports written. Go ahead and give me 5 across the board on my evals. Let some kiss ass who wants to suck up so they can go hide in GIU do all that dumb shit. Don’t be a sucker.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They (the brass) want all of the productivity without any of the possible side effects. In other words, they want a perfect little fantasy. It’s all “go go go” until the first BS allegation. Then they stick you on an island while some retard “investigates.” Meanwhile the lazy officers with no stats can keep milking OT and working five 59s a week while you’re in street clothes behind a desk making shit. Sounds like a great deal. Hey road units: listen up. You have one job - clear for calls. That’s it. No one can give you any shit if you wanna bring in zero stats besides reports written. Go ahead and give me 5 across the board on my evals. Let some kiss ass who wants to suck up so they can go hide in GIU do all that dumb shit. Don’t be a sucker.
    Year to date baby!!! Make money, not headaches.

Unregistered
    I tip my hat off to you sir. At least you know your a 4 (average) and don’t hold it against the sgt for giving you an accurate eval.

Unregistered
    I tip my hat off to you sir. At least you know your a 4 (average) and don’t hold it against the sgt for giving you an accurate eval.
    Go f$&k yourself, Sarge.