CC MJ det.JH JVB - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    We all know Chad Debartelo controls the media, but has Izzy tried to push this out to the public?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know Chad Debartelo controls the media, but has Izzy tried to push this out to the public?
    She and a couple of others have stories they should be pushing to the media this week. What are they doing? We need their help here!

Unregistered
    She and a couple of others have stories they should be pushing to the media this week. What are they doing? We need their help here!
    Few care about what a person who never should have been promoted says about her criminal son. That detective should sue Izzy into oblivion for her lies to slander his name.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute so we are all ok with her son, stealing the victims gun and phone and trying to sell them? All that came from so of the years phone. The kid jack and beat the shizz out of his weed dealer because he’s a scum bag and didn’t want to pay for the pounds of weed he ordered.

Unregistered
    The mama bear should have a seat. Whatever she’s trying to prove is not going to work in her favor or her criminal kid’s. A presser about this would be a joke, but I’m hoping it happens now.

Unregistered
    Few care about what a person who never should have been promoted says about her criminal son. That detective should sue Izzy into oblivion for her lies to slander his name.

Sorry she should have not been promoted? Really? Just like the rest of the new era promotees that this administration has been promoting. LOL... GASLIGHTING

Unregistered
    seriously azz she is one of the best supervisors we have. you should tell her that to her face to see how it works for ya. LOL please let me us know. SO i can see the show.....

Unregistered
    The mama bear should have a seat. Whatever she’s trying to prove is not going to work in her favor or her criminal kid’s. A presser about this would be a joke, but I’m hoping it happens now.
    Don't think she was trying to help her kid in nothing. She was exposing the corrupt cops we have here. the liars and the ignorant dumb azzes that should of never been propmted themselves.

Unregistered
    Sorry she should have not been promoted? Really? Just like the rest of the new era promotees that this administration has been promoting. LOL... GASLIGHTING
    That’s not gaslighting if it’s factual.

Unregistered
    seriously azz she is one of the best supervisors we have. you should tell her that to her face to see how it works for ya. LOL please let me us know. SO i can see the show.....
    What? Is she gonna throw down in the office? No wonder her kid’s a weed dealing pot head.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast