New schedule official - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newsflash. This schedule is supported from the Secretary all the way down to JW. Several Captains and LT's also support this schedule or something similar to it. So be prepared to wait for a long time because they all won't be going at once!
    While they work Monday through Friday days.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if any captains that support this and the only LTs that aren’t complaining are the single LT offices where they gave worked M-F 8-5 all through covid and still currently work it why there guys work all the crazy hours.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if any captains that support this and the only LTs that aren’t complaining are the single LT offices where they gave worked M-F 8-5 all through covid and still currently work it why there guys work all the crazy hours.
    I was in the Goodwill store looking for old knives to sharpen, which is a hobby of mine. It is a skill and once I have a clean sharp blade, I gift it to the the places that prep meals for the needy. While there, my wife noticed an old fashioned high chair with a metal tray. The tray looked like it had been it a hail storm, you know what I mean? There were dozens of tiny dimples in the tray, randomly placed. She asked, "what do you think caused all that damage"? I pulled up this site and showed it to her. "A little metal spoon, I said".

You high chair banging twits want to be in a paramilitary organization but don't want to follow directions. You want to control every aspect of your employment but don't want to promote or even support those that did promote. As in a military organization and within ABT there is a rank structure. With each promotion comes additional risk and responsibility. Now here is the most important thing to remember-rank has certain privileges and those perks are important. Want to work days or even 8-5? PROMOTE. Nothing is without risk and conversely, reward.

Your choice is simple. This job is easy. Make good decisions and build a great reputation.

Unregistered
    I was in the Goodwill store looking for old knives to sharpen, which is a hobby of mine. It is a skill and once I have a clean sharp blade, I gift it to the the places that prep meals for the needy. While there, my wife noticed an old fashioned high chair with a metal tray. The tray looked like it had been it a hail storm, you know what I mean? There were dozens of tiny dimples in the tray, randomly placed. She asked, "what do you think caused all that damage"? I pulled up this site and showed it to her. "A little metal spoon, I said".

You high chair banging twits want to be in a paramilitary organization but don't want to follow directions. You want to control every aspect of your employment but don't want to promote or even support those that did promote. As in a military organization and within ABT there is a rank structure. With each promotion comes additional risk and responsibility. Now here is the most important thing to remember-rank has certain privileges and those perks are important. Want to work days or even 8-5? PROMOTE. Nothing is without risk and conversely, reward.

Your choice is simple. This job is easy. Make good decisions and build a great reputation.
    STFU! No one wants to be para military you dipsh!@#!

Unregistered

I would PROMOTE but I am not fishing buddies with the Secretary. idk you didn't actually have to apply to promote or even met the requirements of the job description.

Unregistered
    STFU! No one wants to be para military you dipsh!@#!
    You may be too dumb to reach stupid. Every agency with a military style rank structure is a paramilitary organization.

Unregistered

Bow down peasants! I am the King! You do what I say and not as I do!

Unregistered

They dont fell like men until they have beaten their wife an kids.

Unregistered
    It's funny, when you get to do whatever you want when you want, you never want the LT working the same hours. Now all of a sudden it's a problem? If an LT is on day shift there's a reason for it, not because they don't want to be out working night hours. You don't get to question that. They take orders from the Captain, not the agents.

Maybe you should man up and approach your LT if you have a problem with it. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to switch hours if it would make you feel more comfortable. In fact, I've never seen a Lieutenant at this agency refuse to go out at night with their agents unless they were instructed not to by the Captain, for various reasons. I have however, seen agents get pi**ed because their LT went out with them at night. That's micromanaging, right?

Unregistered
    It's funny, when you get to do whatever you want when you want, you never want the LT working the same hours. Now all of a sudden it's a problem? If an LT is on day shift there's a reason for it, not because they don't want to be out working night hours. You don't get to question that. They take orders from the Captain, not the agents.

Maybe you should man up and approach your LT if you have a problem with it. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to switch hours if it would make you feel more comfortable. In fact, I've never seen a Lieutenant at this agency refuse to go out at night with their agents unless they were instructed not to by the Captain, for various reasons. I have however, seen agents get pi**ed because their LT went out with them at night. That's micromanaging, right?
    Your observation is insightful and well stated. Thanks for being honest.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast