Tpd - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tpd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then why wasn't Ron given the chance to lead the great TPD-where everything is perfect? Why was that position given to Dugan? Ron alluded to it in the news article, but didn't elaborate.

What's the real reason Ron wasn't the first black Police Chief of TPD??
    Your an idiot. TPD has had 2 black chiefs and a black female assistant chief. Maybe you should research before typing absolute bs dummy!

Unregistered
    Whatever, I'm new to this ville.

Fact remains, if he was so flippin awesome, why is Dugan in the Chiefs chair??
    Because of favoritism. Just like at your garbage agency.

Unregistered
    Then why wasn't Ron given the chance to lead the great TPD-where everything is perfect? Why was that position given to Dugan? Ron alluded to it in the news article, but didn't elaborate.

Because Bennie Holder was the 1st black police chief ..you big dummy..lmbo

Unregistered
    Then what was the real reason he didn’t get chief? He said it was time for him to go when he got passed over. So after 2 previous black chiefs, it was wasn’t a race thing.

How come he isn’t chief right now?

Unregistered
    Your an idiot. TPD has had 2 black chiefs and a black female assistant chief. Maybe you should research before typing absolute bs dummy!
    Exactly...they try to gaslight the dummies

Unregistered
    Then what was the real reason he didn’t get chief? He said it was time for him to go when he got passed over. So after 2 previous black chiefs, it was wasn’t a race thing.

How come he isn’t chief right now?

Right. This question deserves an answer. Dugan won't comment, Ron said he had to leave, and I've heard stories with a similar theme from my buddies at TPD.

How would Ron work on joint issues with his TPD nemesis, Dugan?? Through intermediaries?

There is more to this story of why Ron isn't TPD Chief.

Unregistered
    Sorry, but if your referring to Tallahassee PD that’s not in Hillsborough County. I think you’re on the wrong board. Maybe Temple (Terrace) PD?
    You're stupid. Of course he/she is referring to Tampa PD. we know nothing About Tally and
    What they offer. You are an idiot.

Unregistered
    TPD can’t stand Dugan. Ask the officers and most would have preferred Ron to be chief. He didn’t get the job because he didn’t sell his soul like Dugan did. You would be lucky to have Ron as your sheriff.

Unregistered

Because of the 16 or so people who applied for the position he was one of the few who were not going to be the mayor’s puppet or yesperson. That is why Dugan got the job and not Ron.

Unregistered
    Because of favoritism. Just like at your garbage agency.
    Yup. No agency is perfect. The better agency has less brass and less politics, but none are without. The HCSO takes favoritism to a level beyond comprehension. To the point where the front lines are forgotten. I’m sure TPD has its politics. I sure those politics somehow affected Ron, Dugan, and whoever, but at least, the troops are looked out for. Ron came from thar mentality. Ron gets my vote. This agency and everyone that has progressed through it have been contaminated with the rank and status chasing self serving mentality at the cost of the front lines.

My family and everyone I know voting for Ron.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast