OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Greg, not again!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you guys honestly think he's a convicted felon?? Is this confirmed? That would be priceless for that filthy douche to be sitting here as a felon.
    Does it matter what BSO thinks? Those losers have never solved a major crime. You know BSO is laughed at nationwide right? Check reality dude!

Unregistered
    Let’s see the documents......

Unregistered
    Only to you and your four supporters! You are humiliating yourself by assuming the rest of Florida gives a sh!t about the as~hole of the state or as we call it Broward county! You gots what you deserve biatch!
    Blah blah blah........

Unregistered
    Doesn’t Charles chuck Whatley have all the probation documents? He was holding up some paperwork.

Unregistered
    Doesn’t Charles chuck Whatley have all the probation documents? He was holding up some paperwork.
    Supposedly others have the documents too. I guess this is why Tony went to Philadelphia so quick, trying to plug the leak. Or to be interviewed since the case has been re-opened. It sure would be nice to see the information published in the Sun Sentinel. Hey Governor, maybe next time you'll give FDLE enough time do their job, after all they're only trying to keep you from looking bad.

Here's the sad state of affairs in Broward County, they will elect this criminal, why, because he is black and a Democrat! That is the only reason. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for electing the best person for the job I don't care about skin color, this guy isn't the best person for the job, he's not qualified! I'm not sure we had a good candidate running for the job that stood above the others. They all had their issues, this guy is just more of a train wreck!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Seems as if Greg T has some serious trouble coming. Hey T-Man, when are you going to tell the people around you? At least let Benny know.
    Its true about the karma!!

Unregistered
    He did fly to Philly the day after the information was made public in the debate.
    Thank you for the update. I sure hope he didn't interfere with the truth that clearly resides somewhere up in Philly.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the update. I sure hope he didn't interfere with the truth that clearly resides somewhere up in Philly.
    Well, maybe he went there to meet with Philadelphia PD to assist with all those murders he witnessed and never told anyone about. Not until he conned this Governor into giving him a sheriff’s position. God Desantis is a phucking tool bag, the man is a gullible as a Singapore wh0re at a US navy ship yard.

Unregistered

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast