June and July NO airport details Congratulations we started early
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

June and July NO airport details Congratulations we started early

This might be one of the first times in BSO history that we do something with a sense of togetherness, like a true brotherhood. Apparently most of us started early and now the airport command is forced to pay OT. ALL THE STUPID RULES that Jen the clam arbitrarily imposed, rules that we didn't have to worry about before KRONOS. Well done guys, feel proud to those who are making this sacrifice. We have done more with this actions than any union before.

Unregistered

Go and work them yourself clam

The airport has a command of duffus that don't have a backbone, just screwing with hardworking district deputies (Someone said Drew), with very few exceptions, then you also have to deal with the high risk high liability aspect of different agencies that can get you civil fines of upto $20,000 or suspended just because someone doesn't like the police in today's climate. On top of that you add the Clam taking away the permanent details. I rather see that she gives permanent details, even if I don't get any, because at least whoever gets them has a sense of what they are getting.

Unregistered

$80 hourly for airport details

Not to mention that the airport has become a 💩-hole district. A lot of domestic, fights, people without mask 😷 an alpha or a fight. Issues with TSA, BCAD, the airlines. That detaio should be paid $80/hour. You take more risks at the airport than at a bar. Make the airport great again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The airport has a command of duffus that don't have a backbone, just screwing with hardworking district deputies (Someone said Drew), with very few exceptions, then you also have to deal with the high risk high liability aspect of different agencies that can get you civil fines of upto $20,000 or suspended just because someone doesn't like the police in today's climate. On top of that you add the Clam taking away the permanent details. I rather see that she gives permanent details, even if I don't get any, because at least whoever gets them has a sense of what they are getting.
    Drew is great peeps. You’re a clown dude.

Unregistered
    Not to mention that the airport has become a 💩-hole district. A lot of domestic, fights, people without mask 😷 an alpha or a fight. Issues with TSA, BCAD, the airlines. That detaio should be paid $80/hour. You take more risks at the airport than at a bar. Make the airport great again.
    80 an hour would not be enough for me to take a detail at the airport. It would need to be north of 100 an hour and even then I’m thinking like $157 an hour. After your risking your job by working it seriously.

Unregistered
    Drew is great peeps. You’re a clown dude.
    Agreed. Drew takes care of us. Zero complaints

Unregistered
    It's not Drew. It's the airport environment, Jenn and the cheap flights. No matter what it paid, I wouldn't go there for any reason in the world.

Unregistered

Say no to the airport 💩hole details

The airport got to pay more and deputies deserve more respect and recognition. I agree Jen made it worst.
    Why the hell did she have to take away the permanent details under the pretense that the schedule change?

Unregistered

Who to blame? Jen

I just want something else to happen there. Another 33, member of the media be aware, keeping people like Jen in her position, castrating deputies, disrespecting them and taking away the ability to produce revenue for a decent living, now you know who to blame. Jen the clam and whoever protects her at the deputies' expense.

Unregistered
    I just want something else to happen there. Another 33, member of the media be aware, keeping people like Jen in her position, castrating deputies, disrespecting them and taking away the ability to produce revenue for a decent living, now you know who to blame. Jen the clam and whoever protects her at the deputies' expense.
    I just found out that Kronos is going away!!! Fact!!! Keep up the good work and stick together.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast