The Reyes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reyes

Unregistered

The Reyes

Lots of talk no action. Mas rollo que pelicula.

Unregistered
    Hey the movie 🎥 just started relax. Just sit down and get Your popcorn 🍿 ready.

Unregistered
    Are we playing Chess or Stratego?

Unregistered
    I am personally very happy with the Reyes, they are doing exactly what they said they will do, they are actually doing the things they ran their campaign on like for example, transparency, integrity and unity among the members in general.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am personally very happy with the Reyes, they are doing exactly what they said they will do, they are actually doing the things they ran their campaign on like for example, transparency, integrity and unity among the members in general.
    I strongly agree the retirees are 100% percent behind them.

Unregistered
    I have to agree a bit that the movie trailer had some nasty hype to it but now that the movie started it feels like I am watching a movie from the late 60’s. Black and White with no action nor any known actors more like a low budget short film.

Unregistered
    Yes, because there was no justice served. Worse, no one seems to want to even go in to look at the damage. Why not?
    Wrought with favors to prevent someone from being exposed? Wrought with the idea that ramifications are unknown? Consequences of the overturn could set off a fire storm of further damage?
    Its an injustice not to understand the facts, or atleast put the investigation into play.

Who is afraid? When this happens you get a 3rd party to test the controls. Otherwise you leave doubt, doubt about the true workings of the organization. A full audit helps put these unknowns to rest. Get it done. Its not an investigation - its an audit. It only becomes and investigation when the accountant cannot provide an audit opinion because the documents needed to audit are not sufficient or present.

Its important to have this completed for the membership to understand the control and weaknesses of the org.
    The other way to do it is to tip the IRS to look into it which will force the hand of leadership to do such.
    The IRS has been used for this before, so don't think its not viable.

Good luck.

Unregistered
    Yes, because there was no justice served. Worse, no one seems to want to even go in to look at the damage. Why not?
    Wrought with favors to prevent someone from being exposed? Wrought with the idea that ramifications are unknown? Consequences of the overturn could set off a fire storm of further damage?
    Its an injustice not to understand the facts, or atleast put the investigation into play.

Who is afraid? When this happens you get a 3rd party to test the controls. Otherwise you leave doubt, doubt about the true workings of the organization. A full audit helps put these unknowns to rest. Get it done. Its not an investigation - its an audit. It only becomes and investigation when the accountant cannot provide an audit opinion because the documents needed to audit are not sufficient or present.

Its important to have this completed for the membership to understand the control and weaknesses of the org.
    The other way to do it is to tip the IRS to look into it which will force the hand of leadership to do such.
    The IRS has been used for this before, so don't think its not viable.

Good luck.
    I think the audit is a good idea. I also think this audit will reveal how our money is spent. I also think since they've been elected I haven't seen them. One might say they're busy in the office. If they ran on on transparency, please be transparent and let us know about our comp time time usage. The insurance for the detention officers. The detention officers benefits. These were all promises they made and I haven't seen them attempt to fix any of the issues. The standoff in wynwood where were they?

Unregistered
    I think the audit is a good idea. I also think this audit will reveal how our money is spent. I also think since they've been elected I haven't seen them. One might say they're busy in the office. If they ran on on transparency, please be transparent and let us know about our comp time time usage. The insurance for the detention officers. The detention officers benefits. These were all promises they made and I haven't seen them attempt to fix any of the issues. The standoff in wynwood where were they?
    Why did they need to be at a standoff? That’s work related had it escalated then sure. I’m interested in the audit they are learning the job give them a chance.

Unregistered
    Are we playing Chess or Stratego?
    More like checkers and monopoly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast