Sgt Tony
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt Tony

Unregistered

Sgt Tony

Ok. So we got change. Now I am scratching my head trying to figure out how a one year sergeant who quit to make big bucks teaching others how to run and hide is now the Sheriff. I read that he was an FSU football player, a cop with FHP, employed by FL Dept of Corrections, a US Marine, a doctoral candidate... Now I am hearing that he was not a Marine, was never with FHP or FL DOC and the educational record might be a little shaky. Didn't the governors office go through some sort of vetting process???? They surely must have confirmed all of this before making him the highest ranking law enforcement official in a county of 1.9 million people and a billion dollar budget....What does it matter, I've got a good start on my beard and it is kicking

Unregistered
    https://www.local10.com/news/florida...-gregory-tony-

Prior to working for the Coral Springs Police Department, Tony was employed by the Florida Department of Corrections and Florida Highway Patrol.

"I have served you once before, often times in the dark, away from the public light, simply doing my job to enforce the laws of this great state," Tony said.

Unregistered

Fsu

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok. So we got change. Now I am scratching my head trying to figure out how a one year sergeant who quit to make big bucks teaching others how to run and hide is now the Sheriff. I read that he was an FSU football player, a cop with FHP, employed by FL Dept of Corrections, a US Marine, a doctoral candidate... Now I am hearing that he was not a Marine, was never with FHP or FL DOC and the educational record might be a little shaky. Didn't the governors office go through some sort of vetting process???? They surely must have confirmed all of this before making him the highest ranking law enforcement official in a county of 1.9 million people and a billion dollar budget....What does it matter, I've got a good start on my beard and it is kicking

Well..FSU stats only show him playing one season. 3 carries for a total of 10 yards. Maybe he will bring the Pig Bowl back

Unregistered
    Don't scratch your head too hard. You might loosen your hair plugs.Newsflash: No one who matters gives a hoot about Tony's past. He's the Sheriff and will remain the Sheriff for as long as the voters want him.

Unregistered
    We have a huge transient population that is problematic and unique to Broward. He has no ties to Broward and week ties to Florida. Hes renting an apartment wherein he calls the landlord to unclog the toilet. Hes a substitute sheriff with a vision to destroy all that was good and bad in BSO (no different than FLPD) just because he can, without enough in-house talent to rebuild. If it fails, he returns to passing out cards and BSO continues its plummet. In the meantime hes giving out critical top tier positions to anybody who can get to him first or anyone that gives him some soiled man panties. I know he claims more education than Einstein but instituting deep and drastic change for the sole sake of change isn't taught at the schools he allegedly attended. Hes a fraud and the three-faced parasites are taking full advantage of it. Keep rocking that beard lol

Unregistered
    Hey Tony you douche. Theres a reason why some people shouldn't be promoted. Your Lt. colonel promotion in the jail was in jail a few years back on a felony arrest. I guess your ok with that because you interviewed her and and Palmer vouched for her. Much more qualified over there and you chose the one that should have been fired. Cant wait until you have another escape, hopefully Cruz, and Palmer is playing his horn and your Lt. colonel is speaking at a church. Your two new Lt. Colonels- One let Moochie out the door at the courthouse and the other has serious problems both in and out of work and an arrest. I guess you are vetting these folks like you were vetted. This place is going to EAT YOUR LUNCH.

Unregistered
    We have a huge transient population that is problematic and unique to Broward. He has no ties to Broward and week ties to Florida. Hes renting an apartment wherein he calls the landlord to unclog the toilet. Hes a substitute sheriff with a vision to destroy all that was good and bad in BSO (no different than FLPD) just because he can, without enough in-house talent to rebuild. If it fails, he returns to passing out cards and BSO continues its plummet. In the meantime hes giving out critical top tier positions to anybody who can get to him first or anyone that gives him some soiled man panties. I know he claims more education than Einstein but instituting deep and drastic change for the sole sake of change isn't taught at the schools he allegedly attended. Hes a fraud and the three-faced parasites are taking full advantage of it. Keep rocking that beard lol
    The transient population of Broward that's been the most problematic nuisance came from Nassau and Suffolk counties.

Unregistered
    Don't scratch your head too hard. You might loosen your hair plugs.Newsflash: No one who matters gives a hoot about Tony's past. He's the Sheriff and will remain the Sheriff for as long as the voters want him.
    That is where you might be wrong. No one voted for Sgt Tony. He was put in office because he went to the gym with a Parkland parent...I am not impressed with his moves...he does however seem impressed with himself

Unregistered
    That is where you might be wrong. No one voted for Sgt Tony. He was put in office because he went to the gym with a Parkland parent...I am not impressed with his moves...he does however seem impressed with himself
    His presence at the gym is more impressive than a chief stint at North Bay Village, 10 use of excessive force complaints and a men's cologne heist from the mall.

"Experience" means nothing when it comes from a soulless individual.

Unregistered
    I usually see police departments do a nationwide search, get a hundred applicants and then pick from a few finalists. Even small departments require some command experience, some time as a cop, degree and FBI school. Running the ball three times for ten yards is cool, but this is the best the governor could do??? Wasn't there someone else out there to pick from? Just saying

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast