Double Agent Fuller
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Double Agent Fuller

We all know why this man is still here. Congrats Gerald you managed to keep your job on the back of Israel. You obviously are not loyal to anyone but yourself.

Unregistered
    Fuller is a good dude. You are a *****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuller is a good dude. You are a *****.
    Fuller is a PoS who got magic wanded from Deputy to Captain. Has no management or interpersonal skills unless it’s at a bar with some drunk skank. Right Jerry?

Unregistered
    Ok, I guess we’ll just believe the anonymous guy on Leo Affairs instead of all the people he works with. I challenge you to find one person he works with, with an actual identity, that has something bad to say about him. You’re a coward.

Unregistered
    Yea .... jumping from Detective to Captain...

Unregistered
    Fuller is a PoS who got magic wanded from Deputy to Captain. Has no management or interpersonal skills unless it’s at a bar with some drunk skank. Right Jerry?
    Call me a skank then because I love the guy. And I hated Israel.

Unregistered
    Now that I’ve heard this well founded, completely factual argument written by someone who was brave enough to leave their name I’m going to resign tomorrow. Thank you for helping me. God Bless you, you are my hero.

Unregistered
    Looks like Jerry has free residency in your head.

How does it feel to wake up every day and obsess over someone that you don’t have the cojones to say this to him in person?

Not only do you lack the courage to do so, you can’t spell, form a proper sentence or tell fact from fiction.

Unregistered
    Now that I’ve heard this well founded, completely factual argument written by someone who was brave enough to leave their name I’m going to resign tomorrow. Thank you for helping me. God bless you, you are my hero.

Unregistered
    We all know why this man is still here. Congrats Gerald you managed to keep your job on the back of Israel. You obviously are not loyal to anyone but yourself.
    You spelled my name incorrectly.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast