Are you a Cop or a Poser?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Are you a Cop or a Poser?

This is a question many cops can’t honestly answer. Are you a cop or are you pretending to be a cop? #TheDeparted. It’s an honest question. I would say most cops are posers most of the time. Some posers rise to the occasion when something really bad happens, and that is a wonderful thing. But I think a lot of cops, at PCSO since I work here, are posers. There are a few easy ways to determine if you are a cop or a poser.

1. When a hot call comes out do you volunteer to go even though you are the furthest away?

2. When a cop has been attacked by a criminal do you have a natural desire to smash the criminal’s face?

3. When someone flees from you are you locked in the zone on how catch them regardless of how or why they fled?

4. When you come across that special person who is begging you to beat their ass do you quickly lower your discretion threshold and arrest them for possession of a suspended DL?

If you answered no to any of these you are treading on poser status. If you answered no to them all you are a total poser and probably arrest as few people as possible and only when you must. If you answered yes to all you are in the right job.

Unfortunately our agency, like most agencies, have posers in cop spots, FTO spots and supervisor spots. It’s a sad state of affairs.

Stop being a poser. You are going to get yourself or someone else killed or hurt because you can’t accept you picked the wrong job.

P.S.

Posers stand out like a sore thumb tonteal cops. And yes we make fun of you constantly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a question many cops can’t honestly answer. Are you a cop or are you pretending to be a cop? #TheDeparted. It’s an honest question. I would say most cops are posers most of the time. Some posers rise to the occasion when something really bad happens, and that is a wonderful thing. But I think a lot of cops, at PCSO since I work here, are posers. There are a few easy ways to determine if you are a cop or a poser.

1. When a hot call comes out do you volunteer to go even though you are the furthest away?

2. When a cop has been attacked by a criminal do you have a natural desire to smash the criminal’s face?

3. When someone flees from you are you locked in the zone on how catch them regardless of how or why they fled?

4. When you come across that special person who is begging you to beat their ass do you quickly lower your discretion threshold and arrest them for possession of a suspended DL?

If you answered no to any of these you are treading on poser status. If you answered no to them all you are a total poser and probably arrest as few people as possible and only when you must. If you answered yes to all you are in the right job.

Unfortunately our agency, like most agencies, have posers in cop spots, FTO spots and supervisor spots. It’s a sad state of affairs.

Stop being a poser. You are going to get yourself or someone else killed or hurt because you can’t accept you picked the wrong job.

P.S.

Posers stand out like a sore thumb tonteal cops. And yes we make fun of you constantly.
    I will be whatever the administration wants in order to get the paycheck, benefits and pension. The voters elect the sheriff so he is responsible to them for his policies. If the citizens are not happy with how I do my job then vote the sheriff out.

Unregistered

P.S.

Yeah lethal weapon, you do some of the things you mentioned, you will never make it to 30 year retirement. Instead, you will be telling people that you were super cop and you were wrongly fired by a bunch of posers. Good luck in your career.

Unregistered
    I will be whatever the administration wants in order to get the paycheck, benefits and pension. The voters elect the sheriff so he is responsible to them for his policies. If the citizens are not happy with how I do my job then vote the sheriff out.
    And that’s what you’ve been ever since you’ve been here, a poser. Use whatever excuse you want for your laziness, that’s all you are and all you have ever been. Sheriff ain’t got nothing to do with it. I bet you glow when people say “thank you for your service” when you’re getting your free McDonald’s for 58. You’re a poser, just admit it. Why lie to yourself?

Unregistered
    And that’s what you’ve been ever since you’ve been here, a poser. Use whatever excuse you want for your laziness, that’s all you are and all you have ever been. Sheriff ain’t got nothing to do with it. I bet you glow when people say “thank you for your service” when you’re getting your free McDonald’s for 58. You’re a poser, just admit it. Why lie to yourself?
    Yo dogg on the real u sound like a lil ***** rite now!! We got a song for lil hatin azz bytches like u called “they don’t like that” n it’s about lil puzzy azz bytches just like U dogg. Check it out....

https://youtu.be/Xrac_kLYQJc

Unregistered

P.S.

You are a dinosaur. A relic from the old days. A Troglodyte. Violating rights, beating people for fun, making up shit to arrest people for just because they pissed you off. You have deep mental issues that you think makes you a "real cop" when all it really makes you is a sadist with anger issues.

A REAL cop upholds his oath to the constitution. A REAL cop recognizes that his only job is to apprehend real criminals, not people you just don't like. There are thousands of videos of cops just like you abusing people and killing them and that's why cops are the least respected now more than any time in our short history. A real cop and a real man can control his anger and is smart enough to know what his real job is. You don't qualify.

Unregistered

P.S.

What's a hot call. Examples, please. Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    You are a dinosaur. A relic from the old days. A Troglodyte. Violating rights, beating people for fun, making up shit to arrest people for just because they pissed you off. You have deep mental issues that you think makes you a "real cop" when all it really makes you is a sadist with anger issues.

A REAL cop upholds his oath to the constitution. A REAL cop recognizes that his only job is to apprehend real criminals, not people you just don't like. There are thousands of videos of cops just like you abusing people and killing them and that's why cops are the least respected now more than any time in our short history. A real cop and a real man can control his anger and is smart enough to know what his real job is. You don't qualify.
    Hahahah. Okay. I don’t violate anyone’s rights, I know the law. There are hundreds of things someone can get arrested for, the more you know the more options you have. It would take a ***** like you to think I target people I don’t like. I control everything. It’s posers like you who only know fear and indecision. You are the “I’m staging for another unit,” deputy. You are professional backup. You need three back up units while you handle a verbal 34. You can’t think past a ticket during a traffic stop. Keep stopping soccer moms and documenting your DP’s like a good boy. Leave the real police work to the cops.

Unregistered
    What's a hot call. Examples, please. Asking for a friend.
    Oh lets see, a shooting, a stabbing, a robbery in progress,etc. What is a hot call for you? Let me guess, going back third time to tell a drunk to shut up again? You know, the guy you were too scared to arrest the first and second time. 🖕🏼

Unregistered
    Not lazy, just following the sheriff's policies to a T as best I can to stay out of trouble . I guarantee that I will make pension but the cowboys like you might not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast