Rodent control for you Ivan - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ivancito stop complaining about the Cuban mafia, we a strong family and yes even though we have several groups of familias here and there and agree and disagree on things sometimes, we do come together and have each other’s back. Ivancito you will never be part of “La Cosa Nostra” because you don’t qualify in many aspects of the terminology you above all considered a “Rat” and a backstabbing fool. We been watching you for too long and somehow allowed you to coexist in the outside perimeter but now you are becoming too toxic and we won’t allow that type of behavior. For way too long you flew under the radar and even though you were never trusted we let you be. Lately you went from being a mouse to transform into the father of the Ninja Turtles “Splinter the Rat”
    You guys are funny and sad at the same time. you really have the time to sit here and make these long hateful post. You should know that no bad or sneaky deed goes unpunished forever and remember when you point a finger at someone there is always one pointing right back at you.
    Have a blessed day my brother.

Unregistered
    You been running your filthy mouth for way to long, little by little you have been growing bald very bald. Ivan you think you are clever but you are not and your number one mistake is to think that every person that laugh around you is not laughing at you. Ivan you want to control things that you have no control of and you think you are clever, this is not checkers Ivan this is chest and come due time you will loose the game if you continue your marvelous path. Loyalty is a very powerful word and you have proven you are not, we have ears every where and we are fully aware of everything you say. Wynwood better watch out because you are not to be trusted. We are onto your conning tactics. I see you...

You guys are funny and sad at the same time. you really have the time to sit here and make these long hateful post. You should know that no bad or sneaky deed goes unpunished forever and remember when you point a finger at someone there is always one pointing right back at you.
    Have a blessed day my brother.

Unregistered
    This thread is not relevant any longer pick something else to discuss if you guys dislike the guy so much go tell him in person.

Unregistered
    Must be one of the Bit*ches Riding Together vouching for this excrement, maybe if Ivania was a real men maybe he would have been dealt with accordingly, which it will happen when the time is right but due to the fact that the guy is afraid of his own shadow and might go crying to someone and file charges that approach has to wait and we must continue to expose his true colors this way. Trust me when I tell you that this approach is working, he is disliked by a lot of old timers and mostly my the newbies. So f*ck you and Ivania.

Unregistered
    Must be one of the Bit*ches Riding Together vouching for this excrement, maybe if Ivania was a real men maybe he would have been dealt with accordingly, which it will happen when the time is right but due to the fact that the guy is afraid of his own shadow and might go crying to someone and file charges that approach has to wait and we must continue to expose his true colors this way. Trust me when I tell you that this approach is working, he is disliked by a lot of old timers and mostly my the newbies. So f*ck you and Ivania.
    Well I am not a B.R.T. Or P.S.T. Or any other group of letters put together to do police work. I don’t know how smart you really are or you must be one of these guys with a night school education because you can’t write for the life of you. Run on sentences, improper grammar and you don’t even make sense in your message. Like i said before please don’t use this form as your way of saying what you really want to tell the man, act like a man and walk up to him and tell him how you really feel.

Unregistered
    Well I am not a B.R.T. Or P.S.T. Or any other group of letters put together to do police work. I don’t know how smart you really are or you must be one of these guys with a night school education because you can’t write for the life of you. Run on sentences, improper grammar and you don’t even make sense in your message. Like i said before please don’t use this form as your way of saying what you really want to tell the man, act like a man and walk up to him and tell him how you really feel.
    You truly lost me on that. What man are you referring to?

Unregistered
    Can wait for the Rat to start handling all those calls at the clubs in Wynwood, the 3-15s will be out of control, Mark my words he will be calling 3s left and right because he is afraid of his own shadow. Bye bye Puzza!!!

Unregistered
    The rat has landed in Wynwood to all officers in that NET becareful with the 🐀. Soon you will be calling for the exterminator that they utilized in Downtown to rid yourself from this excrement. Sissy Boy Ivania.

Unregistered
    Where are the rats, wow Andy and Miranda back on the scam, *****es Riding Together have not been seen all week, only on social media and no even in the city. Papier is being fooled by the biggest rat of them all Andy, Papier we thought that you were smarter. We are so freaking glad that the Dominican rat is gone from downtown, he is definitely not missed.

Unregistered
    The rats have returned, BECAREFUL brt officers they don’t have your back. They talk a big game but have never played a down.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast