Assistant Chief Luke Williams, it's that time......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Assistant Chief Luke Williams, it's that time......

With your actual close friend Goliath Davis now gone from the payroll, what better time to look for greener pastures? Here are some open $100,000+ Police Chief jobs.

Victoria, Texas
    Holyoke, Massachusetts
    Redmond, Oregon
    Manhattan Beach, California
    Provo, Utah
    Englewood, Colorado
    Galt, California

http://careercenter.discoverpolicing...arch=Find+Jobs

I'm certain you will be a great police chief, somewhere else.

Re: Assistant Chief Luke Williams, it's that time......

I think Manhattan Beach, California is right outside of Compton. That would probably be a seamless transition given our comparable crime rates. Similar weather too.

Resigning would end hard look into integrity

Keeping Luke Williams and Cedric Gordon as assistant chiefs at the PD is akin to having a fox guard the henhouse. They have been batting on the same Davis team all along. Unfortunately, there are others who should have been terminated for cause.

Really, a thorough investigation should be done. There are sworn members still at SPPD who know info and others who have departed who could provide details.

Let's face it: there is more damage than simply empty results at drug search warrants and compromised criminal and internal investigations and other cases that were prohibited from being launched. We're talking about whether the likes of still wanted suspects, particularly drug suspects and others like Hydra Lacy with connections to the Davis coalition, will remain free or safely apprehended.

If Cedric Gordon and Luke Williams resign or retire when they're both eligible to retire, they can avoid what happened to Davis. If he had opted out earlier, like after the DUI that got swept under the rug, he too would have not put his family in such an embarrassing situation.

Can St Pete afford more police shootings? More whispers? A continued lack of confidence and mistrust by other legit police departments? It's a helluva way to operate!

Unregistered

He still needs to go

If we can't conduct our gravy train "school zone operations" . . . we'll just call it "violation of a traffic control device" to enforce school zones . . . WTF

Let's not follow the law 316.074(3) No provision of this chapter for which official traffic control devices are required shall be enforced against an alleged violator if at the time and place of the alleged violation an official device is not in proper position and sufficiently legible to be seen by an ordinarily observant person.

http://archive.wtsp.com/assetpool/do...nforcement.pdf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1621049
    Keeping Luke Williams and Cedric Gordon as assistant chiefs at the PD is akin to having a fox guard the henhouse. They have been batting on the same Davis team all along. Unfortunately, there are others who should have been terminated for cause.

Really, a thorough investigation should be done. There are sworn members still at SPPD who know info and others who have departed who could provide details.

Let's face it: there is more damage than simply empty results at drug search warrants and compromised criminal and internal investigations and other cases that were prohibited from being launched. We're talking about whether the likes of still wanted suspects, particularly drug suspects and others like Hydra Lacy with connections to the Davis coalition, will remain free or safely apprehended.

If Cedric Gordon and Luke Williams resign or retire when they're both eligible to retire, they can avoid what happened to Davis. If he had opted out earlier, like after the DUI that got swept under the rug, he too would have not put his family in such an embarrassing situation.

Can St Pete afford more police shootings? More whispers? A continued lack of confidence and mistrust by other legit police departments? It's a helluva way to operate!
    Please take ass chief Previtera with u on the way out. He sucks

hello-o-o Janet
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we can't conduct our gravy train "school zone operations" . . . we'll just call it "violation of a traffic control device" to enforce school zones . . . WTF
    Janet Kemp, Clearwater --> https://twitter.com/janetkemp
    "CITY INTENTIONALLY ENDANGERS SCHOOL KIDS WITH ILLEGAL TRAFFIC SIGNS SO COPS COULD WRITE MORE TICKETS"

It's too bad the lurid Twitter pose (exposed 59-year-old mamms/come-hither-my-orifice-is-open-for-your-pleasure) can't outsex her tickets. What's really hiding beneath that black cowgirl hat? -->
    http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...p.3481192.html

Say again, WHO ENDANGERS KIDS?

Pinellas Court Records
    https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp Pinellas Court Records
    6/2/2014-Felony appeal
    4/15/2011-Speeding in a school zone
    4/15/2011-Operating veh without insurance
    4/13/2011-DUI
    4/11/2011-Speeding in a school zone
    4/11/2011-Operating veh without insurance
    4/11/2011-DUI
    11/15/2010-Unlawful speed
    10/31/2006-Ran stop sign
    2/16/1996-Special hazard/failed to use due care
    5/6/1991-Expired registration
    5/6/1991-Expired DL
    2/28/1990-Fail to obey traffic control device
    10/16/1986-Fail to obey child restraint requirement

Unregistered
    The officer who stopped me is going to go down for his off camera antics as well as the cover-up of the SPPD when he struck and killed a pedestrian This is AFTER he had his vehicle taken away from him for 18 months for his Second CRASH IN A DEPARTMENT VEHICLE.

Unregistered
    And since we are naming names here . . . LeNard Cox. The SPPD can further explain as the investigation continues why they were enforcing with wolf packs signs that were known to be deficient. The record you posted is not correct by the way. Some good guys came from the SPPD including Wes Kenly but some of you are bad apples that can't separate your lies from the truth. I am going to help you'll do that.

Unregistered
    Oh and whoever you are? I've made a copy of your post so it can be followed up on with the SPPD internal affairs along with the rest of the information being put together.

Sober up
    Yeah, fine. Let us know the results of your Professional Standards complaint. Make it factual or you could be sued. As for me, I don't work for the City of St Pete, never have. You're a bull in a china shop, all over the interweb with your ridiculosity, which makes you a public target. Your cowgirl hat makes me think BULLSEYE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast