Who will be the new "chief" - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard martin is taking some civilian position so he can report back to the sheriff on how things are being ran in different departments. Investigations, hr, etc. You know the man will be right back in a cush job after his year is up. Just like Hart and the others.

birds of a feather..........its always been this way and always will until someone with balls de-thrones his lordship

Unregistered
    birds of a feather..........its always been this way and always will until someone with balls de-thrones his lordship
    Ooh..... me me me! Halman's day is coming. Do a 119 on the investigation involving Opitz, Lopez, Furlong, and the reverend. Don't forget to get the FDLE report that got handed to Judd personally!

Unregistered
    Ooh..... me me me! Halman's day is coming. Do a 119 on the investigation involving Opitz, Lopez, Furlong, and the reverend. Don't forget to get the FDLE report that got handed to Judd personally!
    Well if the punishment comes to fruition then it will be the best news I have heard all year. But I will wait til the dust clears. I wouldn't be surprised if Halman dumps the blame on the peons and comes out smelling like a rose and gets promoted to chief.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a lot of drama going on. Too much for my taste.

Unregistered
    Okay, but who is "I"?
    863-455-9976 blow it up with texts its a throw down phone. I won't answer. Have fun AIS figuring out who I am.

Unregistered
    Sounds like putting a Band-Aid on a damn about to burst. What happens when defense lawyers get hold of this? And they will. I am sure it will be brought up in court, in front of jurors, that they had to have remedial training in court room testimony due to untruthful statements in prior testimony. Isn't that a breach of ones integrity? Hell, it is hard enough to get a win when you are being truthful, but forget it when you have a black mark on your integrity. I can't believe old Jerry is going for this. And I say this based on the poster being truthful that is what really happened.
    I would hope this has more to do with withholding information concerning a ci informants involvement rather than bold face lying about the facts. If they lied then their career is over, it is just a matter of time if Grady doesn't fire them. Once one defense lawyer picks up on this, true or not, it will spread like wildfire and follow them thru every case they have from here on out.

Unregistered

It's Making Sense Now

So now I'm wondering if the diversion program Halman is allegedly tip toeing through has to do with this investigation that is about to blow up in Grady's face?

It will be interesting how he justifies firing so many employees over the years for trumped up policy violations yet doesn't fire someone who has committed perjury and official misconduct.

And I'm also curious about why JF resigned. Depending on who I hear it from, it bounces from she resigned before the agency resigned her to she resigned in a hissy fit after being suspended then kick out of BSI. So I gotta wonder if it was just a hissy fit, why resign and not retire? She had been there 18 or 19 years so why not just retire cause that would sure look better on any future resume's than resigning from the investigation.

And if Grady believes a tiny suspension and courtroom testimony is a proper punishment for perjury and official misconduct, then he has set precedents for any employee who commits the same offense in the future and the past for that matter.

What's really interesting is he routinely gets on Tv when a deputy truly does something stupid, like steal a dvd, money from someone's wallet, DUI ect and says deputies are held to a higher standard, which is true, however, if deputies are held to a higher standard than the general public, then by that thought process a Sgt should be held to an even higher standard than a deputy , Lt above a Sgt, Capt above a Lt, Major Chief of LE, Chief of staff and so on yet how can a Major, who should have the highest level of integrity only get a diversion program? Maybe it's because this major knows where the proverbial body is buried and all of Corky's little dirty secrets so naturally the sheriff can't drop a deuce on the major for fear of the major spilling his guts. It's all making sense now!

Oh Grady, it's all catching up to you now. The web's we weave!

Unregistered
    Martins last day is Jan 21st, so we will find out soon who moves into that slot. What do you want to bet it will be the biggest philandering racist in the agency.

Unregistered
    Martins last day is Jan 21st, so we will find out soon who moves into that slot. What do you want to bet it will be the biggest philandering racist in the agency.
    With all the doo doo about to fly that would be a very foolish move.

Unregistered
    Oops Grady your kingdom is about to fall my soon to be ex sheriff

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast