The Communications Catastrophe - Page 7
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Training is uneducated unprepared ill prepared nasty attitudes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, whoever the asshole calling all of us, that are in Administration, dummies, that shade of green is not pretty on you! If you'd worry about doing your job, you wouldn't have to worry about getting bad QAs for EMD or DLE. But let's not talk about that, right? Instead you're too busy worrying about everything and everyone but yourself. People like you are the ones who are helping to make this task even more difficult. If you think you have the perfect solution to whats going on, be proactive, write them down, and get them to where they need to go. Or you can just continue to cry on this sight. I've worked my ass off for a long time st BSO. I'm no dummy and I'm damn good at my job. If you think you can do a better job, put your money where your mouth is and put in for the next opening. We know that won't happen because you're all talk, no action. I'm not a golden child, never have been, don't need or want to be. My work ethic speaks for itself.
    Just as you post annonomously I can too. None of you know jack shit half are friends and or family I say again "HEELS AND HOES". Many Of you have been passed around "badge bunnies" through most of the deputies and some of the cities. Then you go into training and so called QI QA units and think you know but let me tell you, you dont half of you can't put a correct call in If your life depended on it! And work the radios the same way. You guys don't want to work your share of overtime leaving us to still be mandated because of your bull shit ass schedules. On the floor we work set shifts not 9-5 8-4 or funky ass split shifts then get attitudes when you are mandated. All you"dummies" should take an IQ test along with your retarted Admin DO's. Yall crying about you earned to be in admin. NOT! There should be an outside panel not communications. And really what does Christa do other than accreditation? Really this admin is the worst.
    So in Octobert all you **** ups go back to admin then what? Like I said nothing. A whole lot of nothing and bullshit. I've been in this career for 13 years and you all can go to happy hour and continue to look like street walkers what ever happens happen. I will endure..... Without you HEELS AND HOE'S....

Unregistered
    Bob,

Get to work and try to fix this mess. Use the one from your coming pay cut to pay the OT.
    They can't fix shit because they nor admin knows what to do. Where is Ken Jenne? He was the best......

Unregistered

Angry Your Green eyed monster is showing

Just as you post annonomously I can too. None of you know jack shit half are friends and or family I say again "HEELS AND HOES". Many Of you have been passed around "badge bunnies" through most of the deputies and some of the cities. Then you go into training and so called QI QA units and think you know but let me tell you, you dont half of you can't put a correct call in If your life depended on it! And work the radios the same way. You guys don't want to work your share of overtime leaving us to still be mandated because of your bull shit ass schedules. On the floor we work set shifts not 9-5 8-4 or funky ass split shifts then get attitudes when you are mandated. All you"dummies" should take an IQ test along with your retarted Admin DO's. Yall crying about you earned to be in admin. NOT! There should be an outside panel not communications. And really what does Christa do other than accreditation? Really this admin is the worst.
    So in Octobert all you **** ups go back to admin then what? Like I said nothing. A whole lot of nothing and bullshit. I've been in this career for 13 years and you all can go to happy hour and continue to look like street walkers what ever happens happen. I will endure..... Without you HEELS AND HOE'S....

I can guarantee you that I can do my job far better than most. That's a fact. Next time you try to talk down to people, at least learn to spell correctly. Your hostility overtook your brain and well, you look like a "retarted" jackass. I'm not out at happy hour. Not do I wear heels or dress like a street walker. It's a shame that you're so angry, you group us all together. But it is what it is. Your opinion means nothing. And shows why you'll never get anywhere. Btw, since the original shit-stirrer posted anonymously, I figured I'd follow their lead. Take it up with them.

Unregistered

Releif is Coming

I can guarantee you that I can do my job far better than most. That's a fact. Next time you try to talk down to people, at least learn to spell correctly. Your hostility overtook your brain and well, you look like a "retarted" jackass. I'm not out at happy hour. Not do I wear heels or dress like a street walker. It's a shame that you're so angry, you group us all together. But it is what it is. Your opinion means nothing. And shows why you'll never get anywhere. Btw, since the original shit-stirrer posted anonymously, I figured I'd follow their lead. Take it up with them.
    Pusins and Goldberg is coming to straighten out the problems.

Unregistered

Sheriff's Candidates to Collaborate On 911 Revamp Plan

Sheriff's Candidates to Collaborate on 911 Revamp Plan
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Browa...02871499775923

Unregistered

good

Hopefully, they take out the trash inside the centers!

Unregistered
    What?! you are an idiot. They have ruined everything they touched.

Unregistered

Sheriff Willie Jones Communications Plan

The Communications mess is an important issue and a plan to correct it and save money by trimming the top heavy, incompetent manager, director, executive directors positions and them with a qualified captain and major.

Unregistered
    Speaking of which i recommend a view of DAT AZZ on the 1st floor today.
    Haven't seen it lately.

Unregistered

Communications Where The Big Tent Is Show Clowns are the Circus Band Plays On!!!!!!

Neither Pusin nor Goldberg could right this problem... Pusin FAILED as Executive Director over his entire department causing him to be stripped of everything except Communications which as we all know is a major **** up. Goldberg, was promoted from the Jail up the Golden Staircase which has caused major issues in Detention, AND each Departmental move that he has been in since Israel Became Sheriff, as to why (Goldberg) was so rapidly propelled to his current position with no Job Skills -- same as Zarazinski. It's just that Goldberg was the Money Bag during the election campaigns. He has NO qualification to even get the Circus Clowns and Zoo Animals in formation for the Big Tent or Zoo Parade.

Candidate Willie Jones your input for the future is great. The NEEDS OF THIS DIVISION are Immediate and Now the citizens and employees are in DIRE STRAIGHTS FOR Action and Change. As the Broward County Committee meets this week regarding communications, some strange stares will occur at the table. Maybe the answer lies with Lisa Castillo at least we know that when she's given a task, It's Fully Implemented and Followed Through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Big Tent Is In Town and The Circus Band Plays On!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast