Greenwell Retirement $145K, PBA stipend/car $52K, Rehired Ofc $75K, $272K A YEAR! - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet none of u pussssssy assssszzz key board tough guys will come to pba meet this wed mar 13, 7 pm
    Is this his juice monster son coming to the aid of daddy? Or is this his closet boyfriend at Kendall district? Either way you can both suk it.

Unregistered
    I’d like to have the names of every board member that actually voted for these clowns extra monies and benefits. They should be held accountable too

Unregistered
    I’d like to have the names of every board member that actually voted for these clowns extra monies and benefits. They should be held accountable too
    I make PRS pay and this guy makes more money in 1 year than I make in 10 years. So sad.

Unregistered

But

I make PRS pay and this guy makes more money in 1 year than I make in 10 years. So sad.
    Ask yourselves what is he doing to earn this money? Nothing!

Unregistered
    Ask yourselves what is he doing to earn this money? Nothing!
    Begs the question: where are the board of directors? Are the Board of Directors? Asleep at wheel here or what? They need to question this behavior. Shit, they probably spend more on their shirts than we make in a year.

Unregistered
    Begs the question: where are the board of directors? Are the Board of Directors? Asleep at wheel here or what? They need to question this behavior. Shit, they probably spend more on their shirts than we make in a year.
    As a Major on this Department we should be terminating his employment immediately.

Unregistered
    As a Major on this Department we should be terminating his employment immediately.
    As a major in this department you should be ashamed of yourself for being on this trash website

Unregistered
    People its the same 2-3 losers posting/ posing as others fake news

Unregistered
    People its the same 2-3 losers posting/ posing as others fake news
    Can be any more real news than this. You all
    Dumb azz & homeboy is getting paid a ton of loot.

Unregistered
    Can be any more real news than this. You all
    Dumb azz & homeboy is getting paid a ton of loot.
    It took a little while but our eyes are now wide open as we see what a lying scammer Greenwell turned out to be.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast