Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 20
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. Because the jail is the center of the universe at BSO!
    Idiots. Nothing is happening Monday. Nothing is happening until after the senate votes on the 23rd.
    Thought it was 21st

Unregistered
    Yes. Because the jail is the center of the universe at BSO!
    Idiots. Nothing is happening Monday. Nothing is happening until after the senate votes on the 23rd.
    Jail is a huge part of bso you pos. Your probably another one of the do nothing detectives trying to figure out where you will be in a few days.

Unregistered
    Hey Drum what's your 20? Crickets.

Unregistered
    Jail is a huge part of bso you pos. Your probably another one of the do nothing detectives trying to figure out where you will be in a few days.
    **************************************************//

Unregistered
    **************************************************//
    Congrats Drum on the many posts. You are a rock star.

Unregistered
    We did not mention you're pensions? No worries though because once JJ's wife is finished with him she will take care of that. JJ better grab a bone for his worthless cheating self and try to get a back. Well.... Thinking about it he's hopeless. Speaking of hopeless, scum drum, you just worry about where you both will be in a couple of weeks. I can tell you one thing you both will not be together so JJ, no more brown nosing. Scum Drum, no more bullying.
    You will eventually leave because you both will have to really work this time. For the other brown nosers in SID, you know who you are will be out real soon enough. Sweet dreams!!!! Go Sheriff Isreal we love you!! Can't wait!!😂🤣😭
    Anyone for a game of golf 🏌️ 😂

Unregistered
    We did not mention you're pensions? No worries though because once JJ's wife is finished with him she will take care of that. JJ better grab a bone for his worthless cheating self and try to get a back. Well.... Thinking about it he's hopeless. Speaking of hopeless, scum drum, you just worry about where you both will be in a couple of weeks. I can tell you one thing you both will not be together so JJ, no more brown nosing. Scum Drum, no more bullying.
    You will eventually leave because you both will have to really work this time. For the other brown nosers in SID, you know who you are will be out real soon enough. Sweet dreams!!!! Go Sheriff Isreal we love you!! Can't wait!!😂🤣😭
    Two days until judgement day for the losers that have had Cush jobs for years and haven’t done a dam thing.

Unregistered
    Two days until judgement day for the losers that have had Cush jobs for years and haven’t done a dam thing.
    Is anything gonna really gonna happen Monday? Wouldn’t it be Thursday after the senate vote? Or Friday! I have my doubt that there will be any transfer notices Monday.

Unregistered
    Do let me get this right. After being removed for almost a year Sheriff Israel is going to walk in and transfer Drum on day one, because Trudel doesn’t like him? I would think he would have a few more important things to do.

Unregistered
    Do let me get this right. After being removed for almost a year Sheriff Israel is going to walk in and transfer Drum on day one, because Trudel doesn’t like him? I would think he would have a few more important things to do.
    Scum Drum is a priority. Look at all the posts against him. He's a cancer that was finally exposed by the men he bullied.

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast