Bodycams just before the election & Luscyznki is a LIAR!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bodycams just before the election & Luscyznki is a LIAR!

Chad is having the body cameras come online for all Sergeants and below, "coincidently" just before the election. He waited until this time just to get votes. On top of this he’s now hurrying the process through to have the cameras online before the election, so that if he loses the New Sheriff will have a hell of a time getting rid of the cameras. I smell George Soros behind the DeBartolo bank.

Also, Donna Luscyznki lied to us all. Last year, she came to all the roll calls and ASSURED us the cameras would not be recording full time. ****ING LIAR!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chad is having the body cameras come online for all Sergeants and below, "coincidently" just before the election. He waited until this time just to get votes. On top of this he’s now hurrying the process through to have the cameras online before the election, so that if he loses the New Sheriff will have a hell of a time getting rid of the cameras. I smell George Soros behind the DeBartolo bank.

Also, Donna Luscyznki lied to us all. Last year, she came to all the roll calls and ASSURED us the cameras would not be recording full time. ****ING LIAR!!!!!!!!!
    Then I suggest you vote appropriately on 8/18, so the cameras become a non-option.

Unregistered

Get back in your cage

GTFO with the Soros sh!t! Redneck conspiracy moron!

Unregistered
    Then I suggest you vote appropriately on 8/18, so the cameras become a non-option.
    https://www.tampafp.com/ingram-eight...r-for-sheriff/

Unregistered
    Oh look, an endorsement for the other guy by Ingram!

Unregistered
    Oh look, an endorsement for the other guy by Ingram!
    WTF is an Ingraham?

Unregistered
    WTF is an Ingraham?
    Same thing as a Panchidini

Unregistered
    Interestingly enough, body cameras will result in way more formal investigations and way more arrests! More arrests = more uses of force.

This was all a move for votes. Not for us.

Cameras will not just hold deputies more accountable. Cameras will hold CITIZENS even more accountable. See, every deputy I know does absolutely everything possible before using force or making an arrest. When someone goes to jail, it’s because of that persons lack of emotional intelligence, lack of respect, lack of self control, and poor parental upbringing that caused them to get arrested. Watch body cams of footage where shiiit went south. Even the ones with bad apple cops kicking their asses. It all starts with suspects acting like violent loud mouth obnoxious animals.

Every deputy I know at this agency are good people with good hearts and are willing to do whatever it takes for this agency. To the point of risking their mental health and overlooking the agency’s negligence and blame themselves. Example: A deputy beating themselves up for other deputies taking calls in their zones. When in reality, that zone should have double or triple the deputies.

Body cameras WILL TAKE AWAY OUR DISCRETION!

Gone are the days of getting that tipsy driver to call for a ride. Gone are the days of making one of the spouses in a domestic go stay at a hotel instead of an arrest because arrests are mandatory! We risk getting in trouble for helping people 1000 times over getting in trouble for doing something malicious.
    Gone are the days of discretion based on common sense. We will have to do everything based on what would a untrained non cop do if they watch this footage on social media?

Sometimes citizens speak out of their ass or exaggerate or just vent and don’t mean what they say. We will now have to act on every word a citizen says. Can’t pick our battles now. We will need even more deputies to make up for how much busier we will be.

Me personally? Im letting them all go. Review my footage and fire me. If there is even a 1% chance of an argument or use of force in an arrest, they are free to leave. I would rather get fired for doing that than getting criminally charged for doing my job. This job is all about lose lose. There is no right answer. Every day we work we play get fired or killed Russian roulette. Direct file, refer to detective, and so on. You would think this agency would back us on that, but instead they DEMAND ARRESTS and some district are not allowing direct files. Set up for failure for us, but not for them. They are shielded by us throw aways.

This agency did nothing wrong. Why are we being punished by weak leaders for things other poorly run and poorly trained agency officers did?

Unregistered
    Look at bid list 18-19 that will give the information on the cameras .

Unregistered
    Interestingly enough, body cameras will result in way more formal investigations and way more arrests! More arrests = more uses of force.

This was all a move for votes. Not for us.

Cameras will not just hold deputies more accountable. Cameras will hold CITIZENS even more accountable. See, every deputy I know does absolutely everything possible before using force or making an arrest. When someone goes to jail, it’s because of that persons lack of emotional intelligence, lack of respect, lack of self control, and poor parental upbringing that caused them to get arrested. Watch body cams of footage where shiiit went south. Even the ones with bad apple cops kicking their asses. It all starts with suspects acting like violent loud mouth obnoxious animals.

Every deputy I know at this agency are good people with good hearts and are willing to do whatever it takes for this agency. To the point of risking their mental health and overlooking the agency’s negligence and blame themselves. Example: A deputy beating themselves up for other deputies taking calls in their zones. When in reality, that zone should have double or triple the deputies.

Body cameras WILL TAKE AWAY OUR DISCRETION!

Gone are the days of getting that tipsy driver to call for a ride. Gone are the days of making one of the spouses in a domestic go stay at a hotel instead of an arrest because arrests are mandatory! We risk getting in trouble for helping people 1000 times over getting in trouble for doing something malicious.
    Gone are the days of discretion based on common sense. We will have to do everything based on what would a untrained non cop do if they watch this footage on social media?

Sometimes citizens speak out of their ass or exaggerate or just vent and don’t mean what they say. We will now have to act on every word a citizen says. Can’t pick our battles now. We will need even more deputies to make up for how much busier we will be.

Me personally? Im letting them all go. Review my footage and fire me. If there is even a 1% chance of an argument or use of force in an arrest, they are free to leave. I would rather get fired for doing that than getting criminally charged for doing my job. This job is all about lose lose. There is no right answer. Every day we work we play get fired or killed Russian roulette. Direct file, refer to detective, and so on. You would think this agency would back us on that, but instead they DEMAND ARRESTS and some district are not allowing direct files. Set up for failure for us, but not for them. They are shielded by us throw aways.

This agency did nothing wrong. Why are we being punished by weak leaders for things other poorly run and poorly trained agency officers did?
    Cool story bro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast