My vote is for Pollock and yours should be too.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

My vote is for Pollock and yours should be too.

I’m a new hired at BSO and I’m grateful for this job. I met Mr. Pollock 2 weeks ago at an event and I was impressed by this gentleman. I had no idea he was running for Sheriff and I spoke to my wife and she will vote for him too. I don’t like Tony even tho he is the current Sheriff. This is my first thread on this platform and I hope Pollock win this coming month. We need a man like him. A retired Colonel That says a lot in my humble opinion. Greetings to all my fellow co workers at BSO.

J.I.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a new hired at BSO and I’m grateful for this job. I met Mr. Pollock 2 weeks ago at an event and I was impressed by this gentleman. I had no idea he was running for Sheriff and I spoke to my wife and she will vote for him too. I don’t like Tony even tho he is the current Sheriff. This is my first thread on this platform and I hope Pollock win this coming month. We need a man like him. A retired Colonel That says a lot in my humble opinion. Greetings to all my fellow co workers at BSO.

J.I.
    Wise choice, with the last two sheriff’s and their mud slinging campaign to get elected, Pollock is clearly the better choice. I’m urging everyone who will listen to vote for him as well.

Unregistered
    You're a new hire? Here's my advice. Keep your political opinions to yourself, especially if you're going to put your initials. If those are your real initials, a quick search will reveal who you are. You're on probation. Keep your head down and your mouth shut. Even if you weren't on probation, don't post your initials when talking about politics, especially if you're going against your current boss.

Unregistered
    You're a new hire? Here's my advice. Keep your political opinions to yourself, especially if you're going to put your initials. If those are your real initials, a quick search will reveal who you are. You're on probation. Keep your head down and your mouth shut. Even if you weren't on probation, don't post your initials when talking about politics, especially if you're going against your current boss.
    My supervisor isn’t happy with the boss either. How can I get in trouble while working for the government? Am I protected by the First Amendment? I’m sure the Sheriff can’t fire me for posting my personal opinion online. I think you don’t work here and you’re just trying to inflict fear.

Unregistered

J.I.
    Giiiillllbert........ 🤣

Unregisteredheheheh

Spoken from

Spoken from a true democrat.

Unregistered
    Giiiillllbert........ 🤣
    Come on Gilbert’s posts are unreadable and in Spanglish.

Unregistered
    your an idiot to vote for pollack. He helped israel destroy bso. How can this individual stand up and talk about integrity when all he does is lie and chase down women. Tony is a criminal. Israel is an idiot that never accepts responsibility for his mistakes. Vote cazi navarro.

Unregistered
    Hey Girl-boy Gilbert stop writing that we need to vote for Pollock. He was a cancer that lead the Sheriff's office and will make it worst. You are a virus damaging this website, stay on your fake news citizens are over pollock. Your actions and memes are pointless and childish and reflects what Pollocks campaign is about.
    And yes I still work here at BSO and black but I will NOT VOTE for that lying POS Pollock.

Unregistered

NO WAY for POlLOCK

J.I.
    One thing BSO does not need is a untruthful liar. Nope our vote is for Israel all the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast