Ronnie Lee for write in candidate in future special election? - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is interesting "I never stood for the right thing." whats on your mind? You have a lot of guilt and problems it seems towards him. This sounds like a Clewiston problem not an SO problem so why you here on this board running your punk mouth with punk talk. BTW you are a coward, keetle calling the pot black actually at least a coward can change, you are a punk those cant change. punk
    I have a lot of discuses and anger towards him. The problem is a Hendry County Problem Thankfully I no longer must deal with it. The post was pushing him for Sheriff. He has no Chace of beating Steve. He continually stabbed Steve in the back trying to get ahead till he weaseled his way into the Chief of Police spot. And it is my understanding he is not doing a very good job at that. Look you may not like Steve but he has more integrity in his little finger than A.A. has in his whole body. No as for who is a coward he knows where to find me and knows how I feel. Well maybe that is not true I forget how many people he screwed over so he may not be clear on where to look I will make it a point to come to Hendry County and see him soon. I will remind him.

Unregistered
    I have a lot of discuses and anger towards him. The problem is a Hendry County Problem Thankfully I no longer must deal with it. The post was pushing him for Sheriff. He has no Chace of beating Steve. He continually stabbed Steve in the back trying to get ahead till he weaseled his way into the Chief of Police spot. And it is my understanding he is not doing a very good job at that. Look you may not like Steve but he has more integrity in his little finger than A.A. has in his whole body. No as for who is a coward he knows where to find me and knows how I feel. Well maybe that is not true I forget how many people he screwed over so he may not be clear on where to look I will make it a point to come to Hendry County and see him soon. I will remind him.
    Please for the love of God learn how to spell and punctuate. If you're gonna talk shit at least try not to sound stupid as f*ck. I know it's hard but I believe in you bro. You can do it.

Unregistered
    I hav awat of "dicuses" and anger tawds him! The Pwobwem is a Hendwy County Pwoblem. Fankfuwlly I no wonger must deal wif it. The post was pushing him for Shewiff. He has no "chace" of beating Steve. He continuwawy stabbed Steve in back twying to get ahead till he weasled his way into the ChIEf of Powice spot....

and your last words? "Well maybe that is not true I forget how many people he screwed over so he may not be clear on where to look I will make it a point to come to Hendry County and see him soon. I will remind him."

That positively sounds like a THREAT to AA. You are coming to see him (AA) soon? I don't like the tone or implications of your words. AA is good people. You sound like an unhinged nutcase with a grudge.

Unregistered

wow!

"Look you may not like Steve but he has more integrity in his little finger than A.A. has in his whole body. No as for who is a coward he knows where to find me and knows how I feel. Well maybe that is not true I forget how many people he screwed over so he may not be clear on where to look I will make it a point to come to Hendry County and see him soon. I will remind him."

Does anyone else read a challenge? "he knows where to find me" (It is probably very safe to say AA has way more important things to think about than a psychopath whose card finally got called...)

You admit you hold grudges. Irrational ones. Good indicator of a "paranoid" and "grandiose" thinker. "Well maybe that is not true I forget how many people he screwed over so he may not be clear on where to look" (The only person who relives your firing several times a day is you. Get employee assistance. You are a walking, badged, armed mental health textbook case of "scary"

HO-ly 784.048(c) your words "I will make it a point to come to Hendry County and see him soon. I will remind him."

That right there nutcase, is downright scary..... I hope a lot of others evaluate your words.

Unregistered

Name the loose cannon who wrote this - any guesses?

Are you on some sort of revenge mission? Someone hit it on the head with the delusional paranoid call on you. The only problem needing to be dealt with is your psychology.

Unregistered

Inquiring minds want to know who you are you S20

Do you stand in front of a mirror and and practice "are you talking to me" over and over?

Unregistered

Knows where to find you? Nobody cares where you are much less worried about looking for you. You'd be better off skipping the trip to "come see A.A." and checking yourself into a psychiatric facility instead. It'd work out better for you. Keep going around "reminding" people how mentally disturbed you are and you'll eventually end up locked up anyway. Either way good luck.

Unregistered

So delusional

You are so funny. Yes, way more important things like sleeping with his employees and going to the gym three times a day on the Taxpayer's dime. Yes, that is clearly a challenge for any time he feels he wants to not be a coward and engage face to face. It is up to him, but I don’t think he would ever do that. If not liking someone is a mental illness then the world is in real trouble starting with you and the grudges you hold. Who has been fired? I have never been fired not for the lack of him trying, luckily he never had that kind of power over me or he would have probably succeeded as dishonest as he is. Leave it to him or one of his disciples with their physiology degrees to try and run hide behind a criminal charge that is not applicable to this situation. No law about not liking a dishonest manipulative coward of a man. Look A.A. keep your chin up and keep trying to get a position someplace else. Maybe someday you will be able to pull the wool over another agencies' eyes and Hendry County Residence can get rid of a piece of trash. How many lives have you negatively affected? Probably more than anyone will ever know. The real truth to the story you have screwed over everyone who helped you get to where you are. That is the payment they deserve for listening to a scum bag like you. Go ahead give it a try run against Steve you have not chance. I know you won’t because you are a coward and could never face a true man. A true leader. One who you stabbed in the back. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    You are so funny. Yes, way more important things like sleeping with his employees and going to the gym three times a day on the Taxpayer's dime. Yes, that is clearly a challenge for any time he feels he wants to not be a coward and engage face to face. It is up to him, but I don’t think he would ever do that. If not liking someone is a mental illness then the world is in real trouble starting with you and the grudges you hold. Who has been fired? I have never been fired not for the lack of him trying, luckily he never had that kind of power over me or he would have probably succeeded as dishonest as he is. Leave it to him or one of his disciples with their physiology degrees to try and run hide behind a criminal charge that is not applicable to this situation. No law about not liking a dishonest manipulative coward of a man. Look A.A. keep your chin up and keep trying to get a position someplace else. Maybe someday you will be able to pull the wool over another agencies' eyes and Hendry County Residence can get rid of a piece of trash. How many lives have you negatively affected? Probably more than anyone will ever know. The real truth to the story you have screwed over everyone who helped you get to where you are. That is the payment they deserve for listening to a scum bag like you. Go ahead give it a try run against Steve you have not chance. I know you won’t because you are a coward and could never face a true man. A true leader. One who you stabbed in the back. Good Luck.
    Yes nobody has any interest in engaging with you. Especially face to face. Don't need to when it's apparent you're driving your own self crazy. You'll get over it one day. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Wow, what a tough big mouth you are calling AA a "scumbag". No there isn't any "law about not liking a dishonest manipulative coward of a man". if that were a law you would be serving double life consecutive. Talk about "manipulative" and "coward". When you don't get your way, you threaten, bow up, be a sneak. That's your MO. Pretty funny you come on anywhere and even utter anything about "laws", since you have quite the rep for very questionable PC and evidence.

What is "pull the wool over Hendry County Residence"? do you mean "residents"? like, "people who live within the county" "residence" means a "house". "res-i-dents refers to citizens, people who live somewhere specific". Example: you a RES-I-DENT of a city or town, or state. A RES-i-DENT, has a "residence". Get it?

"Leave it to him or one of his disciples with their physiology degrees to try and run hide behind a criminal charge that is not applicable to this situation." Physiology? You mean like a degree a personal trainer would have. You must mean "psy-ch-ol-o-gy" Psychology. As in you need someone with that background to navigate you through you "anger" and "discuss" with AA.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast