PBA! Where is our L1 & L2 Pay Step Increase?

Unregistered

Question PBA! Where is our L1 & L2 Pay Step Increase?

You guys were quick to encourage everyone to vote on this contract and it passed, yet almost 3 months later and no one who is maxed out on L1 or L2 has received a pay step increase. The last time we called, your secretary pushed the blame on PMB saying they need to submit a request for performance evaluations with a merit increase approved by the respective bureau/district. When we ask the head of our district, he had no idea what we're talking about! You call PMB and they are clueless as well, as if we're speaking Chinese. With this moron Jennington ("the best of the best") running PMB, nothing will be done. This is a violation of the bargaining agreement and no one seems to give a rat ass!

Unregistered
    Have you considered that you may not be maxed out?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys were quick to encourage everyone to vote on this contract and it passed, yet almost 3 months later and no one who is maxed out on L1 or L2 has received a pay step increase. The last time we called, your secretary pushed the blame on PMB saying they need to submit a request for performance evaluations with a merit increase approved by the respective bureau/district. When we ask the head of our district, he had no idea what we're talking about! You call PMB and they are clueless as well, as if we're speaking Chinese. With this moron Jennington ("the best of the best") running PMB, nothing will be done. This is a violation of the bargaining agreement and no one seems to give a rat ass!
    That’s the PBA way! Yesterday I went to the office to buy a PBA tag insignia and also asked to speak to the president. “Out of town” I was told. Than I asked for Greenwell and I was told the same. I asked if anyone was there I was told they all were out of town. I asked for the guy who used to be an opa Locka manager and he was out of town too. Well, I saw no one. Can’t believe not a single person there. The girl was super polite and rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.
    So, to the above writer, you 100% correct they don’t give a rats azz.
    I wonder if they were all on some junket together or was it a coincidence that no was there there to take care of members.

Unregistered
    No one has received their increase pertaining to the L1 and L2. This is a violation of the bargaining agreement, however we voted this bum into office. Think about it, when was the last time you saw this bum sticking up for any of our officers. He is full of s—t and we voted him in.

Unregistered
    No one has received their increase pertaining to the L1 and L2. This is a violation of the bargaining agreement, however we voted this bum into office. Think about it, when was the last time you saw this bum sticking up for any of our officers. He is full of s—t and we voted him in.
    I got my L1 as well as my colleagues in the Bureau. You may want to find out if I’m fact you’re maxed out before coming on this forum and talking Mierda on our behalf.

Unregistered
    Hey don’t despair. Go see JP on the third floor and tell him how you feel. In no time he will get you that raise. Heck, he may even throw a promotion or a happy ending dance for you.

Unregistered
    I got my L1 as well as my colleagues in the Bureau. You may want to find out if I’m fact you’re maxed out before coming on this forum and talking Mierda on our behalf.
    Hey come pinga, how about you state what bureau you're from so we can see who is the one truly full of it? No one has received it. The most we have received is being told the merit increase needs to be accompanied by a performance evaluation, as is the case with all merit increases.

Unregistered
    That’s the PBA way! Yesterday I went to the office to buy a PBA tag insignia and also asked to speak to the president. “Out of town” I was told. Than I asked for Greenwell and I was told the same. I asked if anyone was there I was told they all were out of town. I asked for the guy who used to be an opa Locka manager and he was out of town too. Well, I saw no one. Can’t believe not a single person there. The girl was super polite and rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.
    So, to the above writer, you 100% correct they don’t give a rats azz.
    I wonder if they were all on some junket together or was it a coincidence that no was there there to take care of members.
    I told you so!!!!!!!!!