Best department to work for - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is a good point. You mentioned that after a few of my posts in the past. I tell people not to come work here then I also complain that we are short handed. The same reason that you don't understand why I do that, is the same narcissistic macho type-A mentality that has destroyed this agency and prevents repairs. Luring more deputies to work here under false pretenses is not the answer. I can not lie to anyone and tell them how great things are to trick them into working here. First off, its wrong and a possible 30 sentence of misery. Second, they will see it for themselves and quit. 2 to 3 years on average. How do you stop a sinking ship with a gaping hole in its hull? Bring in pumps and more pumps to pump the water out? A revolving door of water? Deputies? Or fix the leak and then pump the water out? Fix the reason we are losing people, then fully staff us. Ill push people to apply here when I feel in my heart that it would not be a mistake for them. Money and benefits mean very little. Positive feedback, positive reinforcement, reward systems, advancement, fairness, and basic things that make a company a healthy place to work are what people want. Not this dog eat dog, cut throat, eating its own young system that limps along leaking deputies system we have. Say whatever you want. I understand your reason for being here. To undermine these posts. Maybe learn from them instead. Tall order huh? Actually listening? I wont call you names or insult you. I have the most powerful proof ever. Just come work here. You will see for yourself. I don't have to lift a finger.
    I truly get my laughs at how miserable you are. It’s so terrible here you’ll warn strangers to stay away but you’re such a loser you don’t think enough of yourself to take your own advice. Even you think you’re worthless lol. I love how you put so much though and passion into your useless posts only to get slapped down. Yeah I’m type A aka a winner. You’re a loser fuk that doesn’t even like yourself enough to get your sorry self out of your self pity party. Haaaaaaaa

Unregistered
    That is a good point. You mentioned that after a few of my posts in the past. I tell people not to come work here then I also complain that we are short handed. The same reason that you don't understand why I do that, is the same narcissistic macho type-A mentality that has destroyed this agency and prevents repairs. Luring more deputies to work here under false pretenses is not the answer. I can not lie to anyone and tell them how great things are to trick them into working here. First off, its wrong and a possible 30 sentence of misery. Second, they will see it for themselves and quit. 2 to 3 years on average. How do you stop a sinking ship with a gaping hole in its hull? Bring in pumps and more pumps to pump the water out? A revolving door of water? Deputies? Or fix the leak and then pump the water out? Fix the reason we are losing people, then fully staff us. Ill push people to apply here when I feel in my heart that it would not be a mistake for them. Money and benefits mean very little. Positive feedback, positive reinforcement, reward systems, advancement, fairness, and basic things that make a company a healthy place to work are what people want. Not this dog eat dog, cut throat, eating its own young system that limps along leaking deputies system we have. Say whatever you want. I understand your reason for being here. To undermine these posts. Maybe learn from them instead. Tall order huh? Actually listening? I wont call you names or insult you. I have the most powerful proof ever. Just come work here. You will see for yourself. I don't have to lift a finger.
    Cool story, bro.

Unregistered
    I truly get my laughs at how miserable you are. It’s so terrible here you’ll warn strangers to stay away but you’re such a loser you don’t think enough of yourself to take your own advice. Even you think you’re worthless lol. I love how you put so much though and passion into your useless posts only to get slapped down. Yeah I’m type A aka a winner. You’re a loser fuk that doesn’t even like yourself enough to get your sorry self out of your self pity party. Haaaaaaaa
    And you're a mentally ill civilian that has spent the last three years trolling this website for some reason I can't possibly fathom other than sometimes other posters think you actually work for the HCSO. I'm sorry we arrested you for DUI or gave you a speeding ticket or whatever your beef is. Rest assured, next time I catch you speeding, I'll make sure to check the construction zone box so the fine is doubled.

Unregistered
    And you're a mentally ill civilian that has spent the last three years trolling this website for some reason I can't possibly fathom other than sometimes other posters think you actually work for the HCSO. I'm sorry we arrested you for DUI or gave you a speeding ticket or whatever your beef is. Rest assured, next time I catch you speeding, I'll make sure to check the construction zone box so the fine is doubled.
    So what you’re saying is you’re a puzzy if you don’t have the power of your badge to hide behind.

Unregistered
    Oh I’m no civilian, I’m HCSO through and through loser. Typical passive aggressive type p (puzzy) personality that would try use their authority as a weapon though. No wonder you’re such a failure. You’re miserable for 12 hours, all day everyday you work. That poison eats you not me. Then you come on here and post about it for me to laugh. Maybe once the mental health deputy is selected for your district you can be their first patient. LoL Don’t think I’m a Leo here, surprise you failed again

Unregistered
    Oh I’m no civilian, I’m HCSO through and through loser. Typical passive aggressive type p (puzzy) personality that would try use their authority as a weapon though. No wonder you’re such a failure. You’re miserable for 12 hours, all day everyday you work. That poison eats you not me. Then you come on here and post about it for me to laugh. Maybe once the mental health deputy is selected for your district you can be their first patient. LoL Don’t think I’m a Leo here, surprise you failed again
    Troll alert 🚨

Unregistered
    Troll alert 🚨
    Troll alert.

Unregistered
    Troll alert 🚨
    Sore puzzy alert.

Unregistered
    Hello

I am a concerned citizen who came to this site to thank you all for your service. I expected to read the words of true heroes who are loyal to their leaders. Instead, I have seen little more than whining, complaining, some signs of cowardice, and even false accusations about the leaders getting a DWI. I can’t express enough how disappointed I am by this.
    The citizens of the county demand to be served and protected by courageous, committed, and loyal heroes. Stop bickering, stop being disloyal and stop lying about the leaders.
    I came to this site to meet heroes. Instead, all I’ve seen are a bunch of f*cking ba$tards!

Unregistered
    Hello

I am a concerned citizen who came to this site to thank you all for your service. I expected to read the words of true heroes who are loyal to their leaders. Instead, I have seen little more than whining, complaining, some signs of cowardice, and even false accusations about the leaders getting a DWI. I can’t express enough how disappointed I am by this.
    The citizens of the county demand to be served and protected by courageous, committed, and loyal heroes. Stop bickering, stop being disloyal and stop lying about the leaders.
    I came to this site to meet heroes. Instead, all I’ve seen are a bunch of f*cking ba$tards!
    It’s DUI not DWI troll!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast