Parkland Parents Contemplating Pickets At the Doors of Isreal Donors - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Another Isreal campaign worker lying about living in Parkland and voting for Scott Isreal. No way will anyone in Parkland vote for that Savage Beast that killed their kids.
    Ira Parkland Hates Scott Isreal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another Isreal campaign worker lying about living in Parkland and voting for Scott Isreal. No way will anyone in Parkland vote for that Savage Beast that killed their kids.
    Ira Parkland Hates Scott Isreal.
    Fake news suck I did and will again. Were not one of those followers like you. We saw the truth submerged. Get a life

Unregistered
    Im voting for the person who was being blamed all because DeSantis wanted to use his pathetic powers to make a circus out of his own gain? To use the Parkland shooting as a sad reason and pathetic parent using his child that was shot to help DeSantis? What a shame, shame on anyone who thought it was such a great idea. Scott will win back his position by the voters of Broward County and will expose the losers that tried to bring him down to include the one loser on this Leo Affairs.
    Karma is creeping up and you can't get away. Best bet is to jump off your little boat because when this ship comes by it's gonna come like it or not. Scott Isreal will be back in 2020 as Sheriff. Temp Tony and DeSantis look out. Your career's are about to be over. I hear Walmart is hiring so ya better fill out that application soon😁
    Sorry to disagree with you but Former Sheriff Israel will stay just that, "FORMER" Sheriff....When you see what comes out within the next few weeks about o'course not, Israel, but the thugs he thought were so smart and confident.......Israel's thug at the courthouse thought he could basically get away with every illegal thing possible...HaHaHa, you've been exposed...If I were a Judge, Politician or anything that this thug, (Courthouse Deputy) knows about you, your dirty little secrets, I would run run run...... This stupid "Courthouse Deputy" thought he burned everyone that knows his dirty BIG secrets, NOT!!!!!....

Unregistered
    Sorry to disagree with you but Former Sheriff Israel will stay just that, "FORMER" Sheriff....When you see what comes out within the next few weeks about o'course not, Israel, but the thugs he thought were so smart and confident.......Israel's thug at the courthouse thought he could basically get away with every illegal thing possible...HaHaHa, you've been exposed...If I were a Judge, Politician or anything that this thug, (Courthouse Deputy) knows about you, your dirty little secrets, I would run run run...... This stupid "Courthouse Deputy" thought he burned everyone that knows his dirty BIG secrets, NOT!!!!!....
    How about let's see if you can get off your fat ass in a few weeks an do something. You must be that one who always post in a few weeks all the time. Come up with a better line. 👀

Unregistered
    All the poles that were taken already including your governor shows Isreal up over 65% of the rest of the field. Just shows your opinion does not matter Israel 2020 !!!

Unregistered
    Brett Israel will be on close protection detail with his favorite baseball bat Incase non-supporters gets to close to his dad

Unregistered
    Brett Israel will be on close protection detail with his favorite baseball bat Incase non-supporters gets to close to his dad
    That was dumb said. Get a life dude

Unregistered
    All the poles that were taken already including your governor shows Isreal up over 65% of the rest of the field. Just shows your opinion does not matter Israel 2020 !!!
    NEVER trust polls. Not sure where this polling took place but I don't know one person that's been asked to participate in one. These "poll" numbers are usually used to sway decisions of ill-informed people just before they vote.

Unregistered
    That was dumb said. Get a life dude
    Brett didn’t they teach you to be nice to people in school, oh yeah and not to sodomize the other boys with a baseball bat

Unregistered
    Im voting for the person who was being blamed all because DeSantis wanted to use his pathetic powers to make a circus out of his own gain? To use the Parkland shooting as a sad reason and pathetic parent using his child that was shot to help DeSantis? What a shame, shame on anyone who thought it was such a great idea. Scott will win back his position by the voters of Broward County and will expose the losers that tried to bring him down to include the one loser on this Leo Affairs.
    Karma is creeping up and you can't get away. Best bet is to jump off your little boat because when this ship comes by it's gonna come like it or not. Scott Isreal will be back in 2020 as Sheriff. Temp Tony and DeSantis look out. Your career's are about to be over. I hear Walmart is hiring so ya better fill out that application soon😁
    Here we go again, crazy person, Scott Israel isn't coming back by reinstating nor election. So all that typing was fr naught.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast