The FOP Ortiz Dynasy, is coming to an end, along with Lugo and Destephan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation The FOP Ortiz Dynasy, is coming to an end, along with Lugo and Destephan

DeStephan, CHIEF, FIRE HIM!

Come on anyone else would have been gone already as soon as the chief watched the video. Even if it was done years ago, which I don't believe. It still made it's rounds this past week. The chief is always talking about cleaning up the department. Yet, Ortiz, Lugo and now this idiot, seem to get a pass on everything.

The staff is spineless, when it comes to making a hard choice but the right choice. Also, the corrupt I.A. investigators, that let the time run out should be FIRED! On any investigation. You drop the ball, over something you should of taking care of out on a call. Your gone, so why not them? The video is self explanatory, and other guys here, have been fired for doing MUCH less, we all know that, remember the 3 that got fired for making a simple remark about a shooting range in Overtown ?

Sgt Destephan is part of the, FOP Ortiz dynasty, along with the corrupt FBI investigated Lugo, who Ortiz simply appointed as president, when he , the king left. Destephan may try to fight this, but I'll tell ya, I don't want corrupt , racist thugs running my FOP union !

You new guys may be swayed to vote for this corrupt group, by other cops, that are like these thugs, or friends of theirs. Don't be fooled, the FOP has needed new leaders for quite sometime, and these guys are Not the ones you want to lead us. Make sure you vote for the right ones, the future of our union depends on YOU !

Unregistered
    Javi is the district director for two more years and has a vote on our board

Unregistered

Haters are going to Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DeStephan, CHIEF, FIRE HIM!

Come on anyone else would have been gone already as soon as the chief watched the video. Even if it was done years ago, which I don't believe. It still made it's rounds this past week. The chief is always talking about cleaning up the department. Yet, Ortiz, Lugo and now this idiot, seem to get a pass on everything.

The staff is spineless, when it comes to making a hard choice but the right choice. Also, the corrupt I.A. investigators, that let the time run out should be FIRED! On any investigation. You drop the ball, over something you should of taking care of out on a call. Your gone, so why not them? The video is self explanatory, and other guys here, have been fired for doing MUCH less, we all know that, remember the 3 that got fired for making a simple remark about a shooting range in Overtown ?

Sgt Destephan is part of the, FOP Ortiz dynasty, along with the corrupt FBI investigated Lugo, who Ortiz simply appointed as president, when he , the king left. Destephan may try to fight this, but I'll tell ya, I don't want corrupt , racist thugs running my FOP union !

You new guys may be swayed to vote for this corrupt group, by other cops, that are like these thugs, or friends of theirs. Don't be fooled, the FOP has needed new leaders for quite sometime, and these guys are Not the ones you want to lead us. Make sure you vote for the right ones, the future of our union depends on YOU !
    I know for a fact that over the course of several years, Sgt. D'Estephan has repped for over 300 LEO's. He has performed to the best of his ability for the common good. Don't let the Haters sway your vote because of one foolish prank that anyone of us has done in the past but have not been exposed. D'estephan I have your back. There is n dynasty. Captain Ortiz is not even running. For the Haters: What goes around comes around. Karma is a *****.

Unregistered
    Javi is the district director for two more years and has a vote on our board
    So Javi and Scarola each have "ONE" vote.

Unregistered
    So Javi and Scarola each have "ONE" vote.
    Lugo the past president he gets one also losers

Unregistered
    Lugo the past president he gets one also losers
    Sorry you can only have one past President

ARTICLE V

Executive Board of Officers

Section 1. The Executive Board of Officers will be composed of the President, Immediate Past President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Conductor, Inner Guard, Outer Guard, Chaplain, and the Trustees, plus any current State or National Officers of this Lodge.

Section 2.​The Immediate Past President

The Immediate Past President shall attend all sessions of the Executive Board and shall advise and assist the President and the Executive Board in the performance of their respective duties and he or she shall execute such assignments as maybe ordered by them.

Unregistered

Ortiz Dynasty

Get rid of the Cuban/ Columbian ( That’s Lugo, he’s Columbian Not Cuban ) Dynasty of Ortiz , Destephan and Lugo. We no longer need these thugs, in particular Ortiz and FBI poster boy Lugo. Clean house, vote for change !

Unregistered
    Sorry you can only have one past President

ARTICLE V

Executive Board of Officers

Section 1. The Executive Board of Officers will be composed of the President, Immediate Past President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Conductor, Inner Guard, Outer Guard, Chaplain, and the Trustees, plus any current State or National Officers of this Lodge.

Section 2.​The Immediate Past President

The Immediate Past President shall attend all sessions of the Executive Board and shall advise and assist the President and the Executive Board in the performance of their respective duties and he or she shall execute such assignments as maybe ordered by them.
    Okay so you can cut and paste so Lugo would become the immediate past president. Ortiz sty’s because he’s the District 6 director. Alvarez and Scarola stay because they are current trustee’s.

Unregistered
    Time to empty out the Fop building from all the dirty union scammers.

Unregistered

The Ortiz Dynasty is over

The Ortiz Dynasty is over, the corrupt FBI poster boy Lugo is gone, ( who should be in prison now, except for the 180 day rule, Javi manipulated ) along with the racist Destephan are all gone. Hooray, now we can get back to normal. The people have spoke, the votes are in. Yay to the Reyes guys !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast