Sgt can't handle her lickher - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What an utter embarrassment and disgrace. She should have been 09-39. She’s a disgusting person, for this incident and the others. Fire her chief.
    Very very true

Unregistered
    She’s an idiot when she’s sober. Big ego, small brain, nasty attitude, a “little lose” and thinks she’s all that.
    Add alcohol, the worlds most dangerous drug, and she magnifies and intensifies into an even bigger idiot.
    She should have been hauled off to jail and knocked out cold for battering the Doral PO and had he been the “right one...a real one“ she woulda been handled correctly. She’s been a cop for only a minute and should never have been hired, much less promoted. She’s unfit to work in this profession and to be around children.

Unregistered
    Bad hire, made worse by bad promotion. Best thing to do is fire her.

Unregistered
    You idiots are so fuking stupid. You morons don’t even know what happened that night. All you fukers do is drink that haterade. Instead of coming on here and running your ****ing keyboard muscles like the *****es that you are because I guarantee you you wouldn’t say it her face, why don’t you worry about your job, look in the mirror and worry about yourself, worry about your shitty ass contracts and get your department back in line. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid those old timers keep feeding you while you get robbed of your pay.

Unregistered
    She’s an idiot when she’s sober. Big ego, small brain, nasty attitude, a “little lose” and thinks she’s all that.
    Add alcohol, the worlds most dangerous drug, and she magnifies and intensifies into an even bigger idiot.
    She should have been hauled off to jail and knocked out cold for battering the Doral PO and had he been the “right one...a real one“ she woulda been handled correctly. She’s been a cop for only a minute and should never have been hired, much less promoted. She’s unfit to work in this profession and to be around children.
    Sounds like someone got THEIR ego hurt when they got shot down! LMFAO

Been a cop for only a minute?? You might want to sit in on some of those math classes you babysit at. A “minute” is usually about 2-4 years... she’s got more than a min..

Unregistered

Been a cop for only a minute?? You might want to sit in on some of those math classes you babysit at. A “minute” is usually about 2-4 years... she’s got more than a min..
    Leave the poor girl alone. She's nice and is a good person.

Unregistered
    Leave the poor girl alone. She's nice and is a good person.
    I agree, but we have all these keyboard warrior’s sitting behind a screen running their mouth. And I guarantee you none of these morons would have the balls or the audacity and/or the courage to say any of these things to her face

Unregistered
    She’s a drunken idiot and acted like one. It’s that simple. Her history is that of an alley cat 🐈*⬛
    She’s a poor example for a supervisor and PO and an even worse example for young girls to see.

Unregistered

I have more time at in service training than she does sworn. Yup, she’s been a cop for about a minute.

Unregistered
    I have more time at in service training than she does sworn. Yup, she’s been a cop for about a minute.
    And?? I bet you have nothing to show for it, but a glorified babysitter.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast