Devil went down to Georgia? Charlie Daniels, a classic

Satan 6000 went up to Georgia
    She had a morale to kill

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Devil went down to Georgia? Charlie Daniels, a classic

Satan 6000 went up to Georgia
    She had a morale to kill
    Mystifying press conference Chief in GA. Your there to PERTURB and not protect? Ur going with nobody? Must be great life.

Unregistered

She came and killed the morale

I’m at a loss for words. I can’t believe the county has allowed her to come in like the Tasmanian devil.

Unregistered
    Shes not our problem forget her on this forum

Unregistered
    I’m at a loss for words. I can’t believe the county has allowed her to come in like the Tasmanian devil.
    How so?? What new policies has she implemented??

Unregistered
    If you see the video of her being introduced at the city council and the ghetto attitude she spoke in especially when asked if she spoke Spanish you could have figured out the hell that was coming

Unregistered

Dekalb nightmare

How so?? What new policies has she implemented??
    She’s making Homicide Detectives work the streets one day a week like they don’t have work to do. Dekalb murders are at an all time high. On top of that, her mouth is reckless. If you ask her a question she doesn’t like, she will curse you out. So disrespectful. It’s too much to type right now because I’m on duty

Unregistered
    She’s making Homicide Detectives work the streets one day a week like they don’t have work to do. Dekalb murders are at an all time high. On top of that, her mouth is reckless. If you ask her a question she doesn’t like, she will curse you out. So disrespectful. It’s too much to type right now because I’m on duty
    Homicide has much better things to do than be on the road. Im familiar with dekalb; I have family that lives there and I'm always hearing about the high murder rates. Their time is better used INVESTIGATING MURDERS! So sad to see another department having to deal with the nonsense we dealt with from her for so many years. She left knowing that her job would not be safe once our new chief took over. Stay safe and look out for each other. If she's that much of a problem, file a vote of No Confidence and get that rat faced witch OUT!

Unregistered
    I don’t think she will last more than two years. The morale on that department will crash. It is already bad there, gonna get a LOT WORSE! The good news, we got rid of her!

Unregistered

Dekalb Nightmare

We barley have enough officers as it is. Now veteran officers and retiring and leaving. She has not address any crime concerns, she’s more concerned with being seen. She opens the floor for questions when she pops up on roll call, but she will send you to hell if she thinks you are trying to embarrass her by asking a questions SHS FEELS is out of line. I HATE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been with Dekalb for 20 years and I’m not sure how much longer I can take this. Dekalb was a much better place before she came. Of course we have issue just like any other Police Department. But we definitely did not need someone to come in here and make it worse

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast